Louisville Game... | Page 57 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t be surprised if Markiewicz is in the transfer portal tomorrow. And I wouldn’t blame him one bit.
You realize Morgan is playing over him and he’s terrible. Let him go to the transfer portal.

Dino better have an ‘This is on me, we were unprepared and I’m gonna fix it” moment in the presser or I’m gonna lose it.
As the crow flies West young man, it’s always darkest before dinner.

Well at least 2 and 6 Louisville is able to get their backup some reps.

My wife (who pays little to no attention to my obsession) just asked why they don't move us down to a lower division.

Yep.

Rock.

Bottom.
My gf who was falling asleep on the couch which she does literally every damn night said this game was putting her to sleep. And that syracuse has been bad since she’s known me (wrong... 2018... but she tries I guess... )

“have they ever been good?”

well... like more than one year?

This is all coaching period. I don't care who is on the roster. How can you not have one of these QBs ready to look half way passable in a month? You just had 2 weeks to get ready for this game not only as a team but your QB and this is what you come up with? This is terrible and not on the players at all.

Taj is talking to him on the sideline. I imagine he's saying something akin to, "This is why you need to throw me the ball on every play. However, if I drop it, then it's your fault."

I bet he's asking him for his per diem. I mean, who needs a per diem when you're concussed?

And if we thought this was bad can we imagine what ND will do to us, I'd say lets hope BK takes it easy on us and pulls the starters early but after DB kicking the FG in 2018 to cost them the shut out and piss them off they might not be in the take it easy kind of mood.

He never blames himself. Ever. Oh the system. These kids aren’t ready blah blah. Ur system sucks. There is no system. Make the kids better or get out
Outside of Lewis is anyone else still running this system?

How is it even possible to strike out in 4 consecutive recruiting classes on the offensive side of the ball? You think you'd get lucky even a couple times. Taj Harris is our best offensive recruit under Babers. Let that sink in.

I really thought we had a chance.

We were coming off a bye. Morgan could build off his game. We had some time to prepare. Louisville has been terrible too.

I really thought this was a game where we could look like a normal football team.

Instead, we didn't look ready to play.

I really thought we had a chance.

We were coming off a bye. Morgan could build off his game. We had some time to prepare. Louisville has been terrible too.

I really thought this was a game where we could look like a normal football team.

Instead, we didn't look ready to play.
I was there too...

How is it even possible to strike out in 4 consecutive recruiting classes on the offensive side of the ball? You think you'd get lucky even a couple times. Taj Harris is our best offensive recruit under Babers. Let that sink in.
I like tucker but your point is taken.

Personally I think Tucker is and he's still a freshman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors