Louisville Gameday... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may have been answered all ready today but is there a free stream somewhere of the game. A website or something? I can't make it tonight and I don't want to pay another 70.00 for another streaming service. Thanks! Go

This may have been answered all ready today but is there a free stream somewhere of the game. A website or something? I can't make it tonight and I don't want to pay another 70.00 for another streaming service. Thanks! Go

50896449.jpg

Sportsurge

Thanks, my wife thought we did as we were walking out the door and then I started overthinking it, lol.
My wife just asked me as well. I had no idea what protocol is for game. Basically back to normal like it should be

I almost never get SU football out here. Tonight I'm afraid I'm going to have to follow on live stats while the NYY/Tampa game is on but muted, and some Keb' Mo' on the stereo. :)

I almost never get SU football out here. Tonight I'm afraid I'm going to have to follow on live stats while the NYY/Tampa game is on but muted, and some Keb' Mo' on the stereo. :)
Someone is in a Dangerous Mood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors