Louisville still at it on Rivals | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville still at it on Rivals

The self-proclaimed "Voice of Reason" almost never says anything reasonable around here. It's pretty much just hot take after hot take.

The self-proclaimed "Voice of Reason" almost never says anything reasonable around here. It's pretty much just hot take after hot take.

“H0T Takes” are opinions delivered in the moment usually emotional in nature and devoid of nuance.

I think he’s put a lot of thought into most of his opinions. Decide for yourself if that’s better or worse.

“H0T Takes” are opinions delivered in the moment usually emotional in nature and devoid of nuance.

I think he’s put a lot of thought into most of his opinions. Decide for yourself if that’s better or worse.
Thank You.

No, no -- it was a typo. It should be the "voice of raisin."
We're in a life raft with giant shark fins swimming around us and you want me to be the voice of reason?

I am still not finding anything on the free Cards R!vals forum about Babers. Someone help a brother out!

The Dude of WV is also hearing Dino to Louisville

That certainly bodes well for us. The Dude was wrong about virtually everything during all that conference realignment mess... good times...

Babers agent is just doing a head fake with LV to get Brohm jealous and have him go for that job at his alma mater where he played QB to then go after the Purdue gig. That is the conspiracy theory for today, are you not entertained?
I'm not sure if your trolling game is outstanding or you actually believe your nonsense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom