Marek Dolezaj | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Marek Dolezaj

tenor.gif

so assuming this is true who is favored to be starting small forward next year, or at least the two starting forwards? I guess its too early to call but just seems like a lot of competition at all three frontcourt spots

This kid isn't going through the same mediums that American recruits do - remember that Zags was about 2 weeks reporting the visit. To me it's not shocking at all that a European account broke the news.

Also, if Marek called JB on a Sunday night I hightly doubt that JB's next call would be to Mike McAllister...

I'll be glad if we can land this guy, but I am not too high on Euro players. Remember Omer Urtsen (and all the other next Dirks). I hope this guy proves me wrong.

The tweet I posted reads to me like it's not official...aka: the SU staff has not received confirmation from Dolezaj or if they did, didn't intend for it to be out yet. I'm guessing the former. Otherwise, we'd have other reporters who cover the team confirming the Eurohopes tweet. I'm sure a commitment confirmation will not be far away anyway.

I think we are going to get an official anytime now. Marek only follows 44 twitter accounts and one of them is this handle. Seems very legit.

How can he not be Orange? #44

Probably a time difference thing. He decided tonite and told some people. But we will find out tomorrow once he calls our staff at a reasonable hour.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom