Maryland Gameday...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs Maryland
Sunday, February 20, 2022 | 12:00 p.m.
NO TV: ACC Network Extra Streaming Only | Brian Higgins '04 and Ryan Powell '00

1645376277709.png

FL1JxotX0AIlq-W

I don’t see these jerseys prehung and ready to be unfurled. It’s not like they haven’t had enough time please someone tell me where these things are going to be. There’s no excuse for that. They have wires pre-installed for future jersey retirements and yet I don’t see these things ready to go

It’s wild to me that this game is streaming only. Probably one of the biggest early season matchups this year. Think they’d want to get as many eyes as possible on this game

I don’t see these jerseys prehung and ready to be unfurled. It’s not like they haven’t had enough time please someone tell me where these things are going to be. There’s no excuse for that. They have wires pre-installed for future jersey retirements and yet I don’t see these things ready to go
My mistake. I take all that back

It’s wild to me that this game is streaming only. Probably one of the biggest early season matchups this year. Think they’d want to get as many eyes as possible on this game

Total BS. A local station like TW used to do should be able to carry it at least.

out of box early was weird.
#1 couldve been hit with a one min on goalie with the dive, too.

lot of 1 v 1 for cuse offense.

Offense does not look like they did last year, not a lot of ball movement and lots of standing around. Maryland is doubling quickly, they have to move the ball. Curry has been used in every shift.

Defense hasn’t been that bad but early penalties are not a winning formula.

Offense does not look like they did last year, not a lot of ball movement and lots of standing around. Maryland is doubling quickly, they have to move the ball. Curry has been used in every shift.

Defense hasn’t been that bad but early penalties are not a winning formula.
I think you meant last game. Absolutely everyone here on offense were moving. I’m not sure what’s going on now

Wow Dave P still has his intensity

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom