McCullough to the NBA | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

McCullough to the NBA

CBYY-h3WcAAQDKK.jpg

Reminds me a bit of Dontae Green. Back in the day, we used to call this type of kid a "weak sister". Not too bright, lacks loyalty to the university who rehabbed him, and thinks of self before giving his TEAM and TEAMMATES one full year's contribution. I fear he won't last very long wherever he goes.

Posted by CM on twitter

Unfortunately things are looking sketchy on the hill. If we lose Chris and don't get Bryant our frontcourt goes from being very strong to suspect and thin. Especially since we aren't sure about DC. I don't see how we will be a great team next year if this is how it plays out... it would be this year's team with good freshman but without Rak.

Reminds me a bit of Dontae Green. Back in the day, we used to call this type of kid a "weak sister". Not too bright, lacks loyalty to the university who rehabbed him, and thinks of self before giving his TEAM and TEAMMATES one full year's contribution. I fear he won't last very long wherever he goes.
080103_lightenup.jpg

If this team loses CM and doesn't sign Bryant, they are at best middle of the road ACC and probably out of the tournament next year. Scoring again will be inconsistent.

Embiid, Saric, Bogdanovic, and Huestis were all 1st rd picks last year who haven't played a second in the NBA this year. We could add a couple of other of limited minutes players if we want to show that 1st rd picks aren't always counted on to even be seen that 1st year.

Bog has on the nets?

Except he totally didn't.

http://www.orangehoops.org/dgreene.htm

Don't get me wrong, I think Greene gets a ridiculous amount of flack that he doesn't deserve, but still. 17.7 ppg is great. But let's not inflate that unnecessarily.

that, inflate away Gentleman. Donte has taken too much flack - if you wanna give him 20 PPG anyone, I'm taking it with no questions asked (unlike Jekelish)!

New lineup
Daigne chino centers ( Coleman injured)"
Robertson Lyndon forwards
Kj RichardsoN guards
Silent g. Sf
Coney Howard 2g

Because that's what we do!! C'mon, man! couchburn

Seriously though, I think pretty much everyone here knows he didn't show anywhere near enough to justify talk of leaving after this year. So what else would be his motivation in taking such an unjustifiable risk?
What about McC considering the possibility that he injures his knee again. Then his potential earnings in the NBA are over.

He is hoping the NBA would draft him on his potential. He still has that going for him. You don't always have to show something. If it weren't for the stupid rules he probably could have gone in last years draft, just based on potential.

"Unjustifiable risk"? What about the risk if he injures his knee again? What about the risk that he comes back but plays tentatively and his NBA stock actually drops? What if he is worried about the progress of his knee. What if he is worried about perceived pressure to play before the knee is ready.

IMO, there are a lot of factors that he could on his mind for considering the NBA draft that don't include being academically ineligible.

Fact if the matter is that if we lose CM we lose any came at Bryant unless we get Scholarships back in the appeal.

Sgt Cuse said:
What about McC considering the possibility that he injures his knee again. Then his potential earnings in the NBA are over. He is hoping the NBA would draft him on his potential. He still has that going for him. You don't always have to show something. If it weren't for the stupid rules he probably could have gone in last years draft, just based on potential. "Unjustifiable risk"? What about the risk if he injures his knee again? What about the risk that he comes back but plays tentatively and his NBA stock actually drops? What if he is worried about the progress of his knee. What if he is worried about perceived pressure to play before the knee is ready. IMO, there are a lot of factors that he could on his mind for considering the NBA draft that don't include being academically ineligible.

Kids like him shouldn't bother with college. That's why the rule is foolish. I don't think he ever wanted to be here in the first place. He thought he was NBA ready as a junior in prep school.

Just another dumb syracuse.com article trolling for clicks...there is no substance to it at all..nothing different than a tweet..would they have even printed this in the newspaper back when those existed?

What college basketball player isn't thinking about the NBA??

Glad we're all being classy tonight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom