Melo | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Melo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been an observer for some time and typically don't opine on irrelevant topics. Time will tell, but this is what i've heard from someone who has given me reliable intel in the past. Let's hope he's off the mark here.
Since this is your second post, it's obvious that you "typically don't opine"...but what makes this an "irrelevant" topic??

Very strange choice of words.

Ugh, to quote every star wars movie ever, I have a bad feeling about this

Yes. And think what the definition of appeal is.

trying to overturn a decision which has already been judged in a way that that the appealer disagreed with?

Since this is your second post, it's obvious that you "typically don't opine"...but what makes this an "irrelevant" topic??

Very strange choice of words.

He's saying the opposite. He's saying he doesn't typically opine on irrevelant topics, and thats why he hasn't posted before. He's saying this is a very relevant topic.

Well, thats one guy saying hes suspended, but there were about 3-4 others saying he would be ok, earlier. Who should we believe?!?!?

He's saying the opposite. He's saying he doesn't typically opine on irrevelant topics, and thats why he hasn't posted before. He's saying this is a very relevant topic.
Relevant to what lol. So every other post made here is "irrelevant" to some kind of criteria he has for relevancy?

Ok...reading comp problem on my end.

I wonder if this person is affiliated with the former SU prof, Dr. Boyce Watkins.

I think it's a 50/50 proposition, based on what the most trusted board insiders have said. It doesn't sound like there's reason for a tremendous amount of optimism. I think the ESPN talking heads have no clue what they're talking about when they've said SU expects a positive result. That doesn't mean we're doomed either.

ha ha...The Swatkins reference is obviously Darryl "Swatkins" Watkins.

That definitely does not give me a warm cozy!!!!

You never know. It's why some have been saying it's 50/50. It's why JB used the word hope. Some people here are saying he is done, some have said he will be fine. Nobody knows unless it was heard at 8am this morning and word has already leaked out. Any poster who heard from their "source" before that is guessing and giving an opinion.

Relevant to what lol. So every other post made here is "irrelevant" to some kind of criteria he has for relevancy?

Exactly. Theres no doubt his original post was very condescending, but I don't think he meant it that way.

I've heard that Melo is very appealing ...

to the Brazilian female 18-24 demographic.

You never know. It's why some have been saying it's 50/50. It's why JB used the word hope. Some people here are saying he is done, some have said he will be fine. Nobody knows unless it was heard at 8am this morning and word has already leaked out. Any poster who heard from their "source" before that is guessing and giving an opinion.

Between this and Bernie, I have never spent so much time watching this board...Thanks for keeping us informed..

Since it is an academic issue I fear that the longer we wait for an answer the lower our percentages that it is a positive outcome are. loosing my mind right now.

Between this and Bernie, I have never spent so much time watching this board...Thanks for keeping us informed..

What is SU basketball if there were no drama? When was the last season we had zero drama?

Espn said it would be "resolved". Nothing about being reinstated. Although the spin they put on it was positive.

What is SU basketball if there were no drama? When was the last season we had zero drama?

2009-10 regular season had zero drama... then the BE Tournament happened.

The drama was AO's injury.

You seem to have forgotten that Paul Harris and Devendorf were supposed to be on that team.

To add to the credit thing here, athletes get to "take" their varsity sport as a 3-credit class. It doesn't count towards GPA or anything from how I understand it, but it probably allows them to take 3 other 3 credit classes and remain "full-time" students.

Get outta town.....that's a crock. Makes basket weaving actually seem a bit more academically rigorous.

So the problem is that Melo took Varsity Basketball 101 and Bernie refused to grade the final exam after he was fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom