Melo | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Melo

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if Melo cheated does that mean he is Vice President Material? ;)

So you didn't stick around to find out that the whole thing took place in an Autistic kid's snow globe, but that turned out to all just be a dream inside of the dog, Vincent?

Heh I saw nothing. My wife was not happy because she had no one to answer the questions she needed answered.

My understanding is that once the issue is ruled upon, it is an all or nothing deal. Not a situation that involves the JRB.

Heh I saw nothing. My wife was not happy because she had no one to answer the questions she needed answered.

Neither did any of the rest of us. :(

I loved that show but the final season was such a waste in so many respects.

My understanding is that once the issue is ruled upon, it is an all or nothing deal. Not a situation that involves the JRB.
I'm trying to keep my glass half full, but I'm not getting good vibes from you Jake.

To add to the credit thing here, athletes get to "take" their varsity sport as a 3-credit class. It doesn't count towards GPA or anything from how I understand it, but it probably allows them to take 3 other 3 credit classes and remain "full-time" students.

To add to the credit thing here, athletes get to "take" their varsity sport as a 3-credit class. It doesn't count towards GPA or anything from how I understand it, but it probably allows them to take 3 other 3 credit classes and remain "full-time" students.
hm, interesting - thanks

Most likely the minimum-- 4 classes. And most likely they are not studying aerospace engineering and minoring in mathematics..:noidea:

Remember in the old days, when a player was shooting free throws or was being talked about, they'd put his major up on the tv. "recreation management" and "human studies" were always my favorites

Remember in the old days, when a player was shooting free throws or was being talked about, they'd put his major up on the tv. "recreation management" and "human studies" were always my favorites

A few years ago during the Lacrosse Tournament, they showed a player for Duke who was (according to a graphic) getting his Masters in "General Studies."

I took my sport as a 1 credit class. It counted as a phys ed class towards your electeds and you could only take it once. (because you got an A)

Word is we may get a decision today OR tomorrow.

Take is for what you will, but i've heard from a typically reliable source that Melo is done for the year. Hoping this is not true, but a friend of mine works with someone on the board at Cuse and that's the scoop he's heard.

Take is for what you will, but i've heard from a typically reliable source that Melo is done for the year. Hoping this is not true, but a friend of mine works with someone on the board at Cuse and that's the scoop he's heard.

Sounds like we will know soon enough!

Is this really your 1st post?

Interesting for a first post...

Any word if he'll remain a student or is he dismissed from the university?

So they went through the appeal this morning already? Not sure about that.

First post, really...I think I heard hes being deported too :rolleyes:

So they went through the appeal this morning already? Not sure about that.
bees: Jake said we might not know anything until tomorrow. Do we know if the appeal is this morning?

I've been an observer for some time and typically don't opine on irrelevant topics. Time will tell, but this is what i've heard from someone who has given me reliable intel in the past. Let's hope he's off the mark here.

bees: Jake said we might not know anything until tomorrow. Do we know if the appeal is this morning?

i don't know what time the appeal is and like jake said, we might not know the result today and it could be tomorrow. but then again, it could be announced as soon as they know.

Are we sure it is really an appeal? Not just a matter of finishing an incomplete?

Are we sure it is really an appeal? Not just a matter of finishing an incomplete?

Yes. And think what the definition of appeal is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom