Melo | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Melo

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is the latest rumor?

An answer key was mistakenly attached to the final for a certain class, invalidating the final for everyone in the class which 4 athletes were taking (including Melo). The options are to take the average of previous exams as a final grade, or retake the final.

Any validity to this?

Someone said he was thrown off the balcony for giving Julie Boeheim a foot rub...

You need to be smart and look who's posting.

If it's some dude who's profile pic in him sitting there in camo, it's probably not legit.

all these years, I took camo as a sign of honesty and justice...

I'm officially changing my odds from 50/50 to 25/75. I hope Rak is ready.

Great... 1 in 4 chance. That's about our % from 3 pt range lately. Not good.

No offense to jake, or bees, or john in syracuse, or who ever but unless your gonna review your sources and how they are hearing it i have have some doubt.

Way to go fab...unreal

I agree. You have unlimited tutors. You need a very attainable average. This should never happen to a kid that meets the enrollment certifications at the school.

No offense to jake, or bees, or john in syracuse, or who ever but unless your gonna review your sources and how they are hearing it i have have some doubt.
enough. jeeze.

I believe we must have a winner because every possible explanation/outcome has been covered!

I agree. You have unlimited tutors. You need a very attainable average. This should never happen to a kid that meets the enrollment certifications at the school.

I agree that it's very irresponsible and selfish on Fab's part, but where is the academic oversight from the Athletic Dept?

I agree that it's very irresponsible and selfish on Fab's part, but where is the academic oversight from the Athletic Dept?
I agree...but maybe when we find out what happened it will be more clear if Fab is solely to blame.

Yeah, I'm gonna reveal my sources to make you happy. Don't hold your breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom