Minnesota Gameday... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Minnesota Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sparrow isn’t suited up? Why? Who the hell is our line backers?

We better get the false starts cleaned up this off-season. It’s an absolute joke how many we’ve gotten this year.

The punt has the Gopehrs backed up. Need t eh D to dial it up a notch and get the stop...or turnover.

The field is already getting chopped up. Yankees must have a different grounds crew because it held up when Cuse played Notre Dame years ago.

Well, not a terrible start. Caught a break on the Minny bad snap, then got a bad break of our own when Allen whiffed a first down to the turf monster's lesser known cousin the grass monster.

We have good Shrader today.

Have they shown the graphic of who the starters are? I don't even know who's playing.

Also, Sparrow and McDonald out a cause for concern? Like, they going to be post-bowl portal guys?

We’re all wearing 1/2 inch molded cleats vs 3/4 screw ins… CMON equipment staff!

CUSE by a hundo.

That turf is trash.

My god.
It makes no sense. We used to have football and baseball teams share fields in the 70s and 80s and it was a bad idea then. Now we're just doing it for the heck of it in bowl games and it continues to be a horrible idea.

Have they shown the graphic of who the starters are? I don't even know who's playing.

Also, Sparrow and McDonald out a cause for concern? Like, they going to be post-bowl portal guys?

It’s almost like they’re avoiding it to make it seem like a meaningless game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom