Mobile Tickets | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Mobile Tickets

So I just tried to transfer a ticket to my son. Went fine on my part. But he can’t add it to his Apple wallet for some reason. So I have a notification on the app that there is a transfer pending and waiting on my son to claim it. But he can’t claim it because he can’t add it to his wallet! And this kid is as techy as they get. So there is one of my tickets out there floating around somewhere.

Awesome!

does he have a cuse.com account or Ticketmaster account?

So I just tried to transfer a ticket to my son. Went fine on my part. But he can’t add it to his Apple wallet for some reason. So I have a notification on the app that there is a transfer pending and waiting on my son to claim it. But he can’t claim it because he can’t add it to his wallet! And this kid is as techy as they get. So there is one of my tickets out there floating around somewhere.

Awesome!
Cancel the transfer. Log into your ticketmaster account on his phone. Add ticket to wallet. Done.

Cancel the transfer. Log into your ticketmaster account on his phone. Add ticket to wallet. Done.
So what happens if I try to transfer it to someone else , and they can’t add it to their wallet. I can do what you say because he is sitting right beside me. Not so easy if it’s someone else

Awesome!
If you transferred from the app, cancel and transfer from the website.

If he is trying to accept from the app, have him try to accept from the website.

He has a ticketmaster account. His Apple wallet will not accept it

take a screenshot of it with the bar code and text that to him.

If you transferred from the app, cancel and transfer from the website.

If he is trying to accept from the app, have him try to accept from the website.
Ok, but….if I’m in the fine lot trying to transfer a ticket to someone, this whole process you describe defeats the purpose of how easy this whole thing is supposed to be.

take a screenshot of it with the bar code and text that to him.
Thought I read somewhere that screenshots weren’t allowable for entry?

And what about this whole “ mobile tickets make it easy to transfer to someone”?

And what about this whole “ mobile tickets make it easy to transfer to someone”?

from their mobile ticket guide.

Can I use a screenshot of my ticket?
  • Yes, you may use a screenshot of the ticket and QR code.

I had some technical difficulties today when purchasing a ticket off of stub hub. I consider myself pretty tech savvy and figured it out, but I could definitely see others having more trouble.

Much easier if they are not in the same house! Sounds like this is the same issue @swc was having. Thinking the OS on his phone was severely down level but not sure what the resolution was. But you never got confirmation that the transfer went through it doesn’t sound like an Apple wallet issue. Ticket has to be in his Ticketmaster (Cuse) account before he can transfer to wallet. And once it is you cannot cancel the transfer

Much easier if they are not in the same house! Sounds like this is the same issue @swc was having. Thinking the OS on his phone was severely down level but not sure what the resolution was. But you never got confirmation that the transfer went through it doesn’t sound like an Apple wallet issue. Ticket has to be in his Ticketmaster (Cuse) account before he can transfer to wallet. And once it is you cannot cancel the transfer
He says it’s in his Ticketmaster account, but can’t transfer it to his wallet. So too,late to cancel transaction?

He says it’s in his Ticketmaster account, but can’t transfer it to his wallet. So too,late to cancel transaction?
If the transfer has been completed it will show up in your account as “Transfered” and the Cancel link is gone. If he hasn’t accepted yet it shows up as “ Transfer pending” and Cancel is active.

296F166D-F6F5-41F9-B181-5FF1817C1D68.png

if you haven’t gotten a notice that he accepted the transaction you can still cancel. Or he can transfer back to you.

When he successfully accepts he will see the QR code with the ticket with the Add to Apple wallet button.

23B65290-D70B-4D5D-9931-ABC568231AD0.png

Finally, if he sees the ticket in his Ticketmaster account he can use it there for entry. Not required to transfer to Apple wallet. That just mitigates the risk that he will not be able to get in via WiFi or cell service. To me, if this is the case, it is likely because his OS must be updated to add to wallet.

Finally, if he sees the ticket in his Ticketmaster account he can use it there for entry. Not required to transfer to Apple wallet. That just mitigates the risk that he will not be able to get in via WiFi or cell service. To me, if this is the case, it is likely because his OS must be updated to add to wallet.
He just checked . His OS is up to date

Does he see the ticket with QR code in his Ticketmaster account? Does it show up
as transferred in yours?

Yes
No. Says pending
Weird. He can get in with that QR code. Seems like there are two issues. One with his phone unable to download to Apple wallet. The second with the Ticketmaster/Cuse platform not recognizing that the transfer is complete. Might be worth a call to the Dome to troubleshoot the latter. Not sure they can help with the former. Again, that sounds like the issue SWC75 had and can’t recall how he resolved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom