Naes Howard | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Naes Howard

Sounds like something out of a movie. Hope he gets mental health help during/after his prison time.

The whole situation is dumbfounding and disappointing.

I feel badly for this kid.

Such a waste of life.

Sounds like something out of a movie. Hope he gets mental health help during/after his prison time.
I see a guy who blames everyone else for their problems. That usually means they view their own world as normal and will likely not seek out treatment for themselves. In prison all he will get is meds, maybe group meetings held by prisoners - not likely in a professional setting.

Sad part is that there were warning signs. Small ones seen by different people which by themselves might not mean anything, but all added up turned out bad.

LIBALL said:
From what I am hearing there are incidents happening on campus after Saturday. If the university and authorities don't get a grip on this situation I am afraid someone may lose their life over nonsense.

Could you expand upon that?

"From what I am hearing there are incidents happening on campus after Saturday. If the university and authorities don't get a grip on this situation I am afraid someone may lose their life over nonsense."

Yes, please. I've heard nothing of the sort.

Yes my opinion but because some of the speculation on here was making assumptions that it was the behavior of the victims that instigated the attack. That is why it isn't fair. Those kids did nothing to warrant this attack.

there was such little speculation like that. i think everyone was in 100% agreement - a stabbing wasnt warranted or justified.

I've heard rumblings of Naes being involved with some bad people and those bad people being close to south campus.

I've heard rumblings of Naes being involved with some bad people and those bad people being close to south campus.

Is security going to be needed? This is crazy. Can't be good for recruiting. I do believe, however, that when all is said and done, this incident will help bring the 2016 Orange closer together as a group.

Rex Ryan has shown he will take guys with character issues - but I don't even think he'd be that big of a moron. At least I hope as a Bills fan...

I'm sure there was a bit more film on those guys then there is on Howard.

"From what I am hearing there are incidents happening on campus after Saturday. If the university and authorities don't get a grip on this situation I am afraid someone may lose their life over nonsense."

Yes, please. I've heard nothing of the sort.
I heard neighborhood guys are driving/hanging around campus looking for players to attack. Police were called yesterday for strange individuals on south campus. This doesnt look good for the university. If my child was being recruited I would take all of this into consideration.

I heard neighborhood guys are driving/hanging around campus looking for players to attack. Police were called yesterday for strange individuals on south campus. This doesnt look good for the university. If my child was being recruited I would take all of this into consideration.
Steven hasn't seen anything. Doesn't mean it's not happening, but that he's not been personally affected.

And, you're right, it would affect recruiting.

A friend of a friend was at the party.

It escalated quickly and the cops were there in no time.

Howard had intent.
The cops did something good for once... Finally. Tired of all of the negative publicity on law enforcement today, but I won't rant about that on this post.

Confirmed. By several sources. Some of the team has been "accosted". Don't know who, and how many.

Confirmed. By several sources. Some of the team has been "accosted". Don't know who, and how many.

What? Is this some kind of feud or just guys looking to prove themselves to their buddies, or maybe gang initiation?

bcubs9497 said:
I don't think anyone's been physically assaulted. Threats, though.

Babers, among many, can't be pleased.

I don't mean to make light of this situation because it sounds like a scary issue right now, but I think if I were "accosting" football players, I think I would skip the one that is the size of a truck.