Nate Oats and Alabama | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Nate Oats and Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, why can’t people involved in athletics ever just do the right thing? Jamea Harris’s loved ones should not have to see Brandon Miller getting cheered for and praised as an All American lottery pick.
Miller is following this guy's playbook
ray lewis GIF

So the skepticism, fueled by what we have seen released so far in conjunction with past events to me is more than fair. Add on the family of the young woman also being upset with what is happening with Miller- sure seems like this book isn't closed yet.
That civil suit will drop before the ink is dry on the rookie NBA deal

Just to be clear, Davis texted Miller “I need my joint [gun]…” at 1:40 am. So Miller knew what was going on. I get that he may not haven broken any laws, but the “he was just bringing his friend his property” take is absurd.

He brought a gun to his friend that was in a bar district and had been drinking. That is a terrible, terrible decision. Again, I get that he didn’t break any laws, but that is a pretty low bar for a member of the basketball team that is a representative of the university.

He shouldn’t play another second this season.

Save it, Saul. The kid had an idea what was going on. That’s my only point.
Save it, Saul. The kid had an idea what was going on. That’s my only point.
How would you know what he knew? You don’t.

That is absolutely horrendous. I didn't have too much of an opinion on how this should play out until seeing this. Imagine that woman's family seeing this?
Agree. I'm not going to say I didn't do some dumb stuff when I was college age, but I'm pretty sure I had at least enough basic respect for human life to not mock a situation like this.

Just to be clear, Davis texted Miller “I need my joint [gun]…” at 1:40 am. So Miller knew what was going on. I get that he may not haven broken any laws, but the “he was just bringing his friend his property” take is absurd.

He brought a gun to his friend that was in a bar district and had been drinking. That is a terrible, terrible decision. Again, I get that he didn’t break any laws, but that is a pretty low bar for a member of the basketball team that is a representative of the university.

That text including something slang for their being some faking or whatever that referred to a reason he needed it. The defense has been he was driving and didn't read the text...

Right, he couldve said, Ill come get you and well go home. Let whatever happened go. Instead, a 23 year old was murdered.

These “gun guys” get all weird whenever guns are brought up don’t even pretend to try to have common sense in these situations.

HE WAS JUST BRINGING HIM HIS PROPERTY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT WHEN HE WAS HAVING ISSUES WITH PEOPLE, MAYBE HE THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO CLEAN HIS GUN AS SOME 3 AM STRESS RELIEF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom