National TV Exposure | Syracusefan.com

National TV Exposure

Cuse win over GT was the first game featured at halftime of the Notre Dame game. Analysts raving about McCord throwing for over 700 yards in his first two games.
I took it as sarcasm when he said give him the Heisman. Zero respect

Cuse win over GT was the first game featured at halftime of the Notre Dame game. Analysts raving about McCord throwing for over 700 yards in his first two games.
Oh.

Well y'all can call me Ottostradamus I guess.

Behold when I cast my eyes to the future:

Post in thread 'Wonder how we will run the offense' Wonder how we will run the offense

It’s widely believed that he can get another year of eligibility if needed

As the poster above said, if he keeps playing like this, it won’t even be a worry because he will be going to the NFL
Depends on where in the draft he is projected.Syracuse could probably pay him more than he would make in the NFL if he is a late rounder

Another Great segment on Cuse in the late ACC huddle.

"Recruits are going to want to play for Cuse."

"This guy(McCord) is playing on Sundays."

They remarked on Gadsden and Pena already being here. Imma shout out to HCDB for recruiting some good talent. I really thought the Georgia WR transfers were going to light it up. (OK. They have, too. ;-) ) LOVE that some of the guys that have always been Orange are getting their Due.

This feels Soooo much different than previous Hot starts. No gimmicks. Immaculate offensive play calling... Run Def struggles one week? Shuts down a good run team, the next. The Oline.

This feels like GOOD football..

They remarked on Gadsden and Pena already being here. Imma shout out to HCDB for recruiting some good talent. I really thought the Georgia WR transfers were going to light it up. (OK. They have, too. ;-) ) LOVE that some of the guys that have always been Orange are getting their Due.

This feels Soooo much different than previous Hot starts. No gimmicks. Immaculate offensive play calling... Run Def struggles one week? Shuts down a good run team, the next. The Oline.

This was never a rebuild. It was take it up a notch or two.

This was never a rebuild. It was take it up a notch or two.
Exactly, I feel that Dino did show us what was possible again, he just couldn’t maintain it consistently through the entire season (2018 the exception). And that is where Fran comes in and trying to build on what Dino got us too. Dino left the program in better shape for Fran than when he started with from Shafer.

He also said ~ if you’re a top recruit you’ll be featured on this team, Fran is going to play you. Something along those lines.

Not that a ton of recruits are going to see that particular comment but it shows in two weeks, the mindset towards SU FB has already started to change.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alan.Oversl

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom