NBA 2018-2019 | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2018-2019

There is kind of an opening. Lebron is the best player, but the Lakers probably won't be that good. (Though if they are near the top o the west he probably takes it) Harden just won it last year, odds he gets it again seem low. For better or worse, Durant and Steph probably cancel each other out.

I was just looking at Lebron's MVP history; it's incredible, the last time he didn't finish in the top 4 was 2007! He was 5th. He's been top 5 13 years in a row.
You need to rescue Kaiser in the Knicks team thread.
Porzingis is now overrated and done because of his ACL injury.

My stealth MVP candidates are Kawhi and Freak.

I started writing my post, then went to eat dinner and forgot to put all my thoughts in. Those were going to be the 2 other guys I was gonna mention. Toronto could easily finish with a top 1 or 2 record in the east, and if Kawhi is as good as he was before last season, he would have a very good chance.

I started writing my post, then went to eat dinner and forgot to put all my thoughts in. Those were going to be the 2 other guys I was gonna mention. Toronto could easily finish with a top 1 or 2 record in the east, and if Kawhi is as good as he was before last season, he would have a very good chance.
He could use it too, with the weirdness around him.

What'ja eat? I had leftover Chinese. It was meh.

Also, Midway through the 2nd quarter of this Warriors-Jazz game... the level of play is incredible.

Just about to post the same thing. Awesome ball! Hope Exum can stay healthy. Tremendous talent.

Just about to post the same thing. Awesome ball! Hope Exum can stay healthy. Tremendous talent.
Yeah, I mean, his season is all of six quarters old, but it definitely looks like he might be putting it together.

Yeah, I mean, his season is all of six quarters old, but it definitely looks like he might be putting it together.

Yeah I temporarily forgot that he was the 1.5 pick of Utah a few years ago. One can see the talent. This Ingles guy is solid too.

81-69 Jazz over the Warriors. That's the half time score, by the way.

Yeah I temporarily forgot that he was the 1.5 pick of Utah a few years ago. One can see the talent. This Ingles guy is solid too.
Ingles is a cool story. Really came out of nowhere and busted his tail to become a really good player. Plus he's got a super sneaky old man game on offense and is really good on the defensive end too.

Ingles is a cool story. Really came out of nowhere and busted his tail to become a really good player. Plus he's got a super sneaky old man game on offense and is really good on the defensive end too.

Yup. Sneaky athleticism too. Guys have to put some work in defensively following/chasing him around.

Also, Midway through the 2nd quarter of this Warriors-Jazz game... the level of play is incredible.

I watched a little of this game; probably stopped around the time you posted this.

the NBA is so good now. (I didn't even check the final score till now; rough loss for Utah though) I know it's not as simple as more points=better play, but there were 9 games last night, 2 of the 18 teams failed to crack 100. Half the teams went for over 120!

Brandon Ingram is going to have a long suspension. I'm thinking 7 games.

Punches thrown in LA. No idea why Ingram shoved Harden to start the whole thing. Then he came in and punched Paul. He’s going to be suspended awhile. SMH.

Punches thrown in LA. No idea why Ingram shoved Harden to start the whole thing. Then he came in and punched Paul. He’s going to be suspended awhile. SMH.
Paul was being held back when he punched him. Won't be soon forgotten.

Paul was being held back when he punched him. Won't be soon forgotten.

Yup. Can’t defend it. Complete overreaction.

Paul and Rondo don’t like each other. They went at it. Fine. Coming in throwing a haymaker? Dumb and unnecessary.

Oh...he’s on both of my fantasy teams. And in one league someone offered me a trade involving him...might pull the trigger on that one now assuming a decent suspension!

Ingram should get 10 games. Paul’s a fake tough guy and picked the wrong brainless headcase in Rondo. Thats not Paul’s game, nobody spat in his face. Stupid move.

Ingram should get 10 games. Paul’s a fake tough guy and picked the wrong brainless headcase in Rondo. Thats not Paul’s game, nobody spat in his face. Stupid move.

I can’t argue. He started the whole thing for no reason other than Harden was working him all night, Harden got the call(like always) and he was frustrated. Ok, whatever. Dumb, but not a huge deal at that point.

But come running in from the side and throw a punch at someone whose being grabbed and focused on fighting someone else? Nah, that’s ridiculous. He deserves whatever he gets, and frankly if someone on Houston comes after him next time he deserves that too. If you’re going to fight, square up like a man. He was a frustrated little boy out there.

Rondo and Paul is what it is. Doesn’t look like there was any spit. Who knows though. Paul has been a punk on the court his whole career going back to Wake, and Rondo is no angel either. They don’t like each other. They fought. Not that worried about that part, that’s always going to happen occasionally. But Ingram was way out of line.

And it hurts the team. They need him in there and they need to gel with all these new pieces and young players. Can’t gel when your second best player is on a lengthy suspension. Not happy at all with Ingram.

I can’t argue. He started the whole thing for no reason other than Harden was working him all night, Harden got the call(like always) and he was frustrated. Ok, whatever. Dumb, but not a huge deal at that point.

But come running in from the side and throw a punch at someone whose being grabbed and focused on fighting someone else? Nah, that’s ridiculous. He deserves whatever he gets, and frankly if someone on Houston comes after him next time he deserves that too. If you’re going to fight, square up like a man. He was a frustrated little boy out there.

Rondo and Paul is what it is. Doesn’t look like there was any spit. Who knows though. Paul has been a punk on the court his whole career going back to Wake, and Rondo is no angel either. They don’t like each other. They fought. Not that worried about that part, that’s always going to happen occasionally. But Ingram was way out of line.

And it hurts the team. They need him in there and they need to gel with all these new pieces and young players. Can’t gel when your second best player is on a lengthy suspension. Not happy at all with Ingram.

Rondo and Paul needed to happen and was good for the NBA imo. You’re 100% right, Ingram’s just put a target on his back and should be heavily fined/suspended.

Love how melo looked like he had no idea wth was happening

Did Ingram throw a punch at Harden? Worth it, if so

Did Ingram throw a punch at Harden? Worth it, if so

Lol. Didn’t see one.

He shoved him in the back out of pure frustration of Harden getting the call. Which is an L. A shove does nothing but get a technical and let him know he’s in your head.

Ingram handled everything as poorly as possible. Should’ve just got his money’s worth and hammered Harden with a solid foul(since he’s going to get the call anyway) and prevented a layup, if he was determined to show his frustration and also get a bit of revenge for Ennis taking down Hart a few minutes earlier.

Well...unless this is somehow doctored(never know in 2018), this looks real bad for Rondo...

Well...unless this is somehow doctored(never know in 2018), this looks real bad for Rondo...
5 games for Rondo, 2 games for Ingram, 2 games for Paul.

5 games for Rondo, 2 games for Ingram, 2 games for Paul.

You saw Ingram come in and throw a sneak punch when Rondo/Paul were being seperated right?

I’m thinking like 7-8 for Ingram, 5-6 for Rondo, 2-3 for Paul.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom