NBA Thread 2022-23 Season | Page 185 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2022-23 Season

I think Boston gives Denver a tougher time than Miami. So while I do not want Boston to win it all, I think I’d rather have the better finals matchup.

Yeah and Boston is healthier/deeper. I could see a sweep with a tired Heat team making it

Incredible ending. Could be an all time embarrassment for Miami if Boston makes history...
Eh, after making the ECF as an 8 seed it would be a bad look but I don't know about an embarrassment.

Pretty easy for a play-in team to play the "nobody even expected us to be here" card.

Eh, after making the ECF as an 8 seed it would be a bad look but I don't know about an embarrassment.

Pretty easy for a play-in team to play the "nobody even expected us to be here" card.

True.. in fairness it's been such a wacky year that an 8 seed isn't such a shocking development on the positive side either but I get your point

Butler, after having called a Gams 6 win, just said that the Heat will win Game 7

Butler, after having called a Gams 6 win, just said that the Heat will win Game 7
They might but game 6 in Miami was a much better shot. And they lost. Really, the only team that can beat the Celts Monday is the Celts. And they can do it.

He was doing the easy part then. Talking.
Yes, it is funny to listen to the false bravado.

And yes, no team does self-inflicted wounds like the Celtics do.

Last edited:
Strus did what he was supposed to. He stopped Tatum’s look. That was goal #1.

He couldn’t recover to also block out White. Great play to space and then crash the boards by White. Honestly, it’s someone that’s hyper aware of the situation.

The Heat’s strategy works if there is a .1 difference.

I’d actually say the scary part was that Tatum was right at the rim if it bounced off the other side. Kudos to Tatum.

The Cs overloaded one side. Strus helps to stop Tatum, Smart takes the tough shot… Miami is not prepared that there may be time for a tip in. I think Butler is standing at the top of the key without a body.

I think Denver smokes either of these teams.

I think Denver smokes either of these teams.

Yep. Two tired teams coming in is like a juicy steak for Denver.

On another note- would be cool if they honored Melo with an honorary ring if they win it. I know that's probably dumb and odds are a billion to one but as the guy who gave that franchise its reboot to get to this point today - it would be the icing onto his retirement.

I think Boston has a shot against Denver. Somewhere in the 30% range. A lot of experts and people here overrated the Lakers.

They did split the season series I think it's more likely 20-25 pct but Miami would be more like 5 pct.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom