NC State game thread | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

NC State game thread

I find it funny that NC State fans didn't want SU in the ACC when it was announced because we "brought down their football conference"...ha ha ha! In hindsight those were funny comments.

Fans can posture all they want but outside of fsu, Clemson, Miami,and probably vt, the talent level is pretty much the same in the ACC. Maybe gt a notch above a slight not as well

did you just not see that drive? not that awful. it's not like he has a ton of help out there. give it a rest

i wonder if you watched it. yeah he ran, big deal. Lets start Broyld at QB then. he can run better.
Jesus the love for Hunt is comical. Its sad to see a fan base so unable to judge talent.

THAT SAID, we are still better than NC State. their qb's are just as bad and they dont have Jerome Smith.

OK, we will score a TD here. And if we throw another pass on offense we are idiots. Just run the ball...work the clock, and MAKE an NC State QB beat us. Guess what, they can't!!

i wonder if you watched it. yeah he ran, big deal. Lets start Broyld at QB then. he can run better.
Jesus the love for Hunt is comical. Its sad to see a fan base so unable to judge talent.

THAT SAID, we are still better than NC State. their qb's are just as bad and they dont have Jerome Smith.

It's sad to see a fan base so fkin negative about everything all the time.

nevermind, so much for the TD! Forgot who is calling our plays

Man, I like getting points but come on. We needed a touchdown there.

Go for it that deep. Does anyone really think that NC State can drive 97+ yards?

Those were some great calls by GMac there. Liked the first but hunt needed to follow his blockers outside instead of cutting it up. The other two run calls, meh.

It's sad to see a fan base so fkin negative about everything all the time.

negative about everything? We have a terrible Qb and an overmatched coaching staff. those are TWO things. Fans like u are comical who consider seeing reality being a "negative" person. Sad.

SU mine as well start broyld and run wildcat all game. We dont even try to pass anymore. There was zero chance we were gonna throw there. no imagination.

Until NC State can stop the run and until Hunt can be trusted with a pass in a big spot,...YES! Run the ball
I'll buy that but how about 1st down run with Rome, 2nd down run with Rome and 3rd down run with Rome. Not Hunt keeper, PTG nonsense then finally after we've lost a yard, go with Rome.

Wasn't horse collar because you need to take the ball carrier down to the ground. It's a stupid technicality

Great game, people are too worried about figuring out via the internet which team is better!. Like I said, both teams are pretty much an even match

I guess it's just an NFL call?

Why wasn't Jerome in immediately after PTG's run? Wasted chance.

-
but they threw the flag and said that it wasn't a horsecollar - I swear every big call has gone against us the past two games.

Great game, people are too worried about figuring out via the internet which team is better!. Like I said, both teams are pretty much an even match
Evenly matched...YES! Great game...NOPE! These are 2 bad teams with a lack of execution on offense that are making the defenses look better than they really are

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom