NC State game thread | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

NC State game thread

negative about everything? We have a terrible Qb and an overmatched coaching staff. those are TWO things. Fans like u are comical who consider seeing reality being a "negative" person. Sad.

SU mine as well start broyld and run wildcat all game. We dont even try to pass anymore. There was zero chance we were gonna throw there. no imagination.

Dude you are such a loser, why even bother. I didn't think we would be able to come back as strong as we have this week, this is a great game, not perfect but our staff is not over matched nor are our kids, just two even teams slugging it out. Oh the horror! We are evenly matched with nc st. .

What does Syracuse football owe you.

Is this coverage awful or is it just me? They keep showing replays and sideline shots and have nearly or totally missed SO many plays because the camera is focused on the wrong thing, or a replay is going when it doesn't need to be.

just run the ball with Smith every which way possible. Mix in some PTG, mix in some Hunt keepers...play a no risk offense and we will win 10-7

Is this coverage awful or is it just me? They keep showing replays and sideline shots and have nearly or totally missed SO many plays because the camera is focused on the wrong thing, or a replay is going when it doesn't need to be.

Not you, its pretty bad

Our offense is dangling the W right in NC St's face.

"Here have it! We don't want it!"

This staff does things that if they work you're like ok, cool but when they don't youre just shaking your head in disbelief...and they never work.

Why rush that play before the quarter ends?!?? What!!!

Why not take the timeout between the quarters to pick a play for a crucial 3rd down! What!!??

I have to admit, this really feels like a team that needs to play two quarterbacks. I hate two quarterback systems, but...this is unacceptable. Our passing game is horrendous.

Why not take the timeout between the quarters to pick a play for a crucial 3rd down! What!!??
They rushed the play and noone was suprised when they ran it off tackle. They couldn't have saved that non-creative call for after the break?

That worked!you are a genius
IT DID WORK!!! We didn't turn it over, we ran clock...and pinned their offense deep after the punt. Forcing THEIR offense to make a play to beat us. Which so far they haven't!!

It's called managing the game!!

Hunt called TO to avoid a delay. Clock was on zero.

Get the ball back with field position and keep running it!! Don't throw another pass

WOW Kirkland. Try not to murder anyone, dude.

Also, I sure would like to see Estime play again at some point...

Hunt called TO to avoid a delay. Clock was on zero.

Not at the end of the 3rd quarter. We didn't need to snap the ball on 3rd & 1. Should've let the clock run down and talked it over between quarters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom