NC State game thread | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

NC State game thread

Piss poor play selection by mcDonald at this point in the game

i don't get it. NC State on offense has done nothing and we are throwing low percentage passes instead of using clock and limiting the amount of time NC State will have on offense.

I don't understand our play calling at all. We go from super conservative to psycho aggressive. Both guys in that sequence had their guys beat by a mile.

i don't get it. NC State on offense has done nothing and we are throwing low percentage passes instead of using clock and limiting the amount of time NC State will have on offense.

I know SU's winning but bring in Allen for a series. Too many 3 and outs now. Eventually they'll score and the D will get tired.

Honestly guys, NCS got smacked up by Wake who by all means is awful, we are just as bad. This is not a good game. These are simply two bad teams playing.

Are our coaches aware that you're allowed to attempt passes that would gain you 5-15 yards, and not just bomb it down the field or throw screens? It's called "intermediate" guys.

Finally a KO through the end zone.
Which gave them their best field position after a score. We're really good at keeping them behind the 25 yard line.

Are you kidding me? We let THAT guy gain 38 yards on a rush?

Offensive coaching staff should be fired.

Do people here honestly believe there is much separating 10-11 teams in the ACC? I don't know what people watch. Jesus. You act as if we should be do imaging nc st.

The coach at nc st, took a Mac team too the BCS last year, you are right he's horrible too, so bad that our inept staff is hanging with him!unreal

Jesus Christ. Our coaching staff is just not ready for D1 football. What a joke. Norton actually made that too.
Pathetic. Sloppy team we have.
You're an idiot

Unless SU gets a big run from smith or gulley that's it cause not capable of a drive

Slants are allowed in college football, coaches. Crazy, I know. Again...you can throw something other than a screen or a deep pass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom