NC State Gameday... | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so stop the run contain chambers and stay on schedule on offense and we should win this.

If the receive knew the ball was coming it woulda been pi

Agree, that was our guy's fault. Refs have discretion on those plays and you can see him mentally shrug and say you didn't earn it.

If I'm State I go for this. This is a favor to us.

They don't trust their QB hes only attempted screens. I agree though I would have had no problem going for it and not getting it and making us work from the 1-2 yard line.

Great stop. We’re going to give up yards with all the different looks they’re going to give us but gotta stop them on drives.

They don't trust their QB hes only attempted screens. I agree though I would have had no problem going for it and not getting it and making us work from the 1-2 yard line.

If it was me playing Tecmo I’m launching it ten times out of ten.

So far special teams is weak link. Pena on the fair catch and max with poor punt. Leads to 3 points

They need to bring down one of the safeties and have like 8-9 dudes in the box. Make this guy beat you in the air.

Ok let's come back out with positive plays and get another 7 and really put the heat on. We can take our time too.

I still can’t get over them not calling man down field. That guy was 8 yards legit downfield before pass

Honestly if they aren't gonna call that PI I'm not surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom