NCAA allows players to return to campus June 1 for voluntary workouts. SU Classes start Aug 24 | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA allows players to return to campus June 1 for voluntary workouts. SU Classes start Aug 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boom. Don't know how many times we were told in high school this is our time our generation. Well its our time were the ones who have to make something of ourselves build a career and a family a life of our own. I don't wanna say to that generation you had your time but those people build careers built families and now its our time to do the same and your right our society more then ever is based around people moving and going places society is more social then ever before.
WHAT IS HAPPENING

Boom. Don't know how many times we were told in high school this is our time our generation. Well its our time were the ones who have to make something of ourselves build a career and a family a life of our own. I don't wanna say to that generation you had your time but those people build careers built families and now its our time to do the same and your right our society more then ever is based around people moving and going places society is more social then ever before.

there you go with promoting anarchy again. McMahon isn’t going to let you do it. Stop trying to get others sick.

there you go with promoting anarchy again. McMahon isn’t going to let you do it. Stop trying to get others sick.

I didn't promote or say anything. I was agreeing with what Frankiefan said about Society and the generation now how its easier for one generation to adapt as compared to another.

I'm going to leave this thread with this then just sit back and watch the stupid for afar.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200521-225017.png
    Screenshot_20200521-225017.png
    319.5 KB · Views: 124
This is my facebook feed, every day. The "logic" from BOTH sides is absolutely breathtaking. Critical thinking is dead.

Not only has it become a political argument but i think its also bit of a Generational thing also.

361D0725-F83A-4B82-AC24-39D54091AA8B.gif

This is my facebook feed, every day. The "logic" from BOTH sides is absolutely breathtaking. Critical thinking is dead.

just follow the facts and the science.

It’s not your time. You sound like some selfish punk kid. Your time is no more important than anyone else’s time. You don‘t have the right to spread a deadly virus, because you don’t want to follow common sense rules. Do you get that?

Just because you’re young doesn’t mean you cant get this and die from it. Or cause someone else to get it and have them die from it. You have a lot to learn about life.

One side says follow the science and listen to the experts.

Im just gonna say. As a trump guy, He made a mistake putting the reopening in the hands of the Governors. It should have been a Universal reopening thats why you have people frustrated in NYC, NJ, Michigan etc because they see other states and people and businesses coming back online. It should have been like I think the president originally planned more of a Universal reopening.

Im just gonna say. As a trump guy, He made a mistake putting the reopening in the hands of the Governors. It should have been a Universal reopening thats why you have people frustrated in NYC, NJ, Michigan etc because they see other states and people and businesses coming back online. It should have been like I think the president originally planned more of a Universal reopening.

Trump doesn’t get to make that decision. He does not have that power. The states do.

every state has started to reopen.

One side says follow the science and listen to the experts.

The science is evolving the more we know. Parks and beaches are better than nursing homes and subways. The messaging from the top down (feds to states) stinks.

I'll say this for my Democratic governor, he kept a pretty light hand on all of that, wasn't punitive, and outbreaks have been extremely limited and targeted while people generally were able to be healthy.

And back to the science, hopefully the more we are learning about younger people the better off schools can be in the fall.

Trump doesn’t get to make that decision. He does not have that power. The states do.

Like I said man. I gave it to memorial day it started a couple weeks before. That people were only gonna take this for so long. Expect more and more pushback from people opening businesses defying state orders on reopening and social distancing guidelines especially as the weather gets nice and more and more phases open up more businesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.