NCAA to hold Basketball tournament without fans... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA to hold Basketball tournament without fans...

Maybe they can pump in fan noise to make it seem like you’re watching a real game. The National title game with 47 people in the crowd will be dynamite.

I hear Luther Vandross is recording a new song for the title winner: One Shining Moment Witnessed by One Person

Basic government 101 has failed this country.

South Korea has millions of tests already and has responded correctly.

Our government is failing. This isn’t an opinion it’s a fact.

And the first case was January 20th. I wonder how many tests we will have administered 6 weeks after the first confirmed case in the US?

To be fair we did issue a travel ban from China on Jan 31, which our President was criticized for doing
This thing is an overreaction unless your 70 or 80
It’s not an overreaction if the government got ahead of this. We aren’t doing what Great Britain and South Korea have done.

We need leadership. A leader doesn’t care if they are booed or cheered. A leader does the job and doesn’t need credit.

To be fair we did issue a travel ban from China on Jan 31, which our President was criticized for doing
This thing is an overreaction unless your 70 or 80

Jan 31. Should have been doing a lot more even before that. We downplayed it for weeks. Did nothing about testing. Refused test kits from the WHO. A Seattle lab d eloped a test kit. They are told to cease and desist. We’ve tested less than 7,000. S Korea has tested 220,000. We both had our first case about the same time. Disinformation and lies only made the issues worse.

NBA referees walked off the court in OKC tonight. Apparently Rudy Gobert may have the virus for Utah.

As a senior citizen, I understand concerns but please be careful of starting panic. 10 times worse than the flu could mean instead of having a 0.5% mortality it is 5%. Yes a lot but not the Black death. Sunday my wife found the shelves for peril, soal, dish soap etc empty. It's not necessary folks. Be concerned for yourself, your family and you neighbors! Common sense.

That all said, my son who works for an IT, progamming company is working from home tomorrow as the whole office is testings it abilty to do so if businesses are asked to close.
the 10% quote was this evening from Fauci. He went on to say that things are going to get worse and worse.

I don’t think there’s going to be a NCAA Tournament

I love the idea Sean Farnham just had of putting the Final Four somewhere tiny and historic like The Palestra.

It’s not an overreaction if the government got ahead of this. We aren’t doing what Great Britain and South Korea have done.

We need leadership. A leader doesn’t care if they are booed or cheered. A leader does the job and doesn’t need credit.
WH response , it’s called closing the barn door after the cows are gone.

I sort of like the solution that the province of New Brunswick had today. Didn't say no to travel, but said if you leave the province and come back after the spring break, you must take a 14 day home quarantine... no matter if you feel fine or not.

Not sure how they will enforce it however -- unfortunate that people don't have the respect to follow the recommendation, and are perfectly fine with putting others at risk as long as their health is never really a risk.