Nelson and Clarke arrested | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Nelson and Clarke arrested

????
Looks like (at least) Clarke is getting a second chance. No word on Nelson?

Edit: went back and read the report. It appears that Nelson received the more serious charges. Maybe a decision has been made to give Clarke a second chance.

Looks like (at least) Clarke is getting a second chance. No word on Nelson?
I'm not sure what his tweet means. I haven't seen anything about them going to court.

Here's hoping it all gets sorted out soon.

Maybe a deal has been worked-out before his court date.
The situation and past history of the the perpetrator often determine if an agreement can be reached pretrial in Onondaga county. If there was no one home, no weapon involved and no prior convictions a burglary charged is usually reduced by DAs office. I haven't read the police reports but I think Clark will face much less serious charge.

Apologies if answered by why is the severity different between the two?

Probably depends on who had the items and who stole what. Severity is based off value of items ect.
Or maybe one guy was just along for the ride. I have no idea though.

At the 1:12 mark. Devin Butler on hang clean and Devon Clarke behind him cheering him on. This video was sent out yesterday.

Since they were suspended from the team he wouldn't be taking part there unless maybe the charges had been dropped. Do you know if that might be the case money3189 ?

Last edited:
Very cool he gave them spring break off for the hard work.

I also notice Pickard in that video enjoying himself

Last edited:
At the 1:12 mark. Devin Butler on hang clean and Devon Clarke behind him cheering him on. This video was sent out yesterday.

I would love to have the strength and conditioning coaches, personal trainers, meal plans, therapists, etc that these guys have. Just gotta put in that hard work 24/7 and follow the guidelines set forth. And the food!

It looks like him but I'm not absolutely positive
I agree... it looks like him. Just surprised the university wouldn't have released something if the suspension had been lifted or charges dropped.

I agree... it looks like him. Just surprised the university wouldn't have released something if the suspension had been lifted or charges dropped.
I dont think its him, the more I look at it. Similar features but something just don't match up. It could be a walk on but I don't see anyone on the roster with that face. Strange

I dont think its him, the more I look at it. Similar features but something just don't match up. It could be a walk on but I don't see anyone on the roster with that face. Strange

I don't think the roster has been updated yet.

I think it's him. Boy, isn't the off-season fun ;)

IMG_0764.jpg
IMG_0763.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom