Nelson and Clarke arrested | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Nelson and Clarke arrested

Anyone know if Babers dealt with similar circumstances at BGSU or EIU?

They will get a second chance... Just not at Cuse.
Good thing they don't play positions of need on the team.:confused:

Per the DO both players have been suspended from all team activities by Coach Babers.

Per the DO both players have been suspended from all team activities by Coach Babers.
What is the impact to the player's scholarship when one is suspended?

What is the impact to the player's scholarship when one is suspended?

Suspended means that you're still on the team (and still on scholarship) pending the investigation.

Dismissed from the team means that you're out.

They haven't been dismissed yet.

Suspended means that you're still on the team (and still on scholarship) pending the investigation.

Dismissed from the team means that you're out.

They haven't been dismissed yet.
thanks.

If this is their first offense, given anyone can make one mistake, and it is not rape, murder, or armed robbery, then they should be suspended from the team until their legal troubles are settled, and then if not incarcerated should return to the team following their suspension. JMO.

If this is their first offense, given anyone can make one mistake, and it is not rape, murder, or armed robbery, then they should be suspended from the team until their legal troubles are settled, and then if not incarcerated should return to the team following their suspension. JMO.
That's probably not going to happen. Coach Babers has a few unbreakable rules, and he's extremely up front about them.

That's probably not going to happen. Coach Babers has a few unbreakable rules, and he's extremely up front about them.

Very interesting. You may not able to answer and I totally understand if that's the case but do you find any of the rules unreasonable?

I remember reading that Cater was claiming to the cops that the TV was his. Then they asked him "Why does it have snow on it?"

Because I need to put tin foil on the end of the rabbit ears?

If that's how he responded, I would have said take it, the TV is yours.

The children here will have no idea what I'm talking about.

Have we found out if it was randoms or teammates they stole from? Not that it matters overall just wondering.

Crap! I understand what you are talking about, I am no longer young.

Definitely not a teammate.

That's at least good to hear. If you can't trust your teammates, that could turn the locker room into a mess.

That's at least good to hear. If you can't trust your teammates, that could turn the locker room into a mess.
Apparently trusting your teammates to stay out of trouble so they can help the team is out then.

I think his stuff is simple. If a normal student can stay in school after something like this the player should as well with additional punishment as the scholarship adds additional responsibility. If a normal kid steals from another student and is thrown out the student athlete should be thrown out.

Apparently trusting your teammates to stay out of trouble so they can help the team is out then.

Well yeah, there is that. I was actually rethinking that comment the second I hit I hit the post button.

That makes me feel really old as I remember way, way back when and a job working for the cable tv company having to explain to customers that issue was the tv and not the cable.

That makes me feel really old as I remember way, way back when and a job working for the cable tv company having to explain to customers that issue was the tv and not the cable.

It's always the ID10-T circuit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom