Class of 2018 - Tanner Wood (CT) Mid Flipped to Hobart | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 Tanner Wood (CT) Mid Flipped to Hobart

9 seeded Staples travels to 8th seeded Greenwich in the 1st round of the state tournament on 5/31. This is a rematch of a 1 goal Greenwich win back in April. No word on if it will be streamed or not but it's definitely the best matchup in the first round so there's a chance. Will post if i find a link.

Roy Colsey's Ridgefield team knocked Staples out of the conference tournament last week.

9 seeded Staples travels to 8th seeded Greenwich in the 1st round of the state tournament on 5/31. This is a rematch of a 1 goal Greenwich win back in April. No word on if it will be streamed or not but it's definitely the best matchup in the first round so there's a chance. Will post if i find a link.

Roy Colsey's Ridgefield team knocked Staples out of the conference tournament last week.

They have a conference tourney? And then the states?
If they get knocked out of the conference tourney they can still still go to then states in a different tourney?

They have a conference tourney? And then the states?
If they get knocked out of the conference tourney they can still still go to then states in a different tourney?
Yes, teams make the state tournament regardless of how they finished in the conference tournament. The conference tournament games aren't even factored into W/L records when seeding the state tournament.

The FCIAC tournament final is tonight at 6 (darien v ridgefield).
States kick off on Saturday with play in games. Every team over .400 makes the state tournament and it's split up L/M/S.

CIAC Tournament Central

Today's game at 4:30 will be streamed live. I will post a link, when available.

Live stream kicking off in a few min.

Tanner is #22
Zinn #11 is a stud jr. Going to Hopkins.
Gwich's FOGO is going to Loyola. His brother starts for them now.

Last edited:
I saw Tanner play for CT Chargers at Best and of Best in Long Island his team was playing on the field before my team played!

How did he look?

Very good played on their first line, high quality tournament. Chargers had a lot of Darien guys and was coached by Coach Bremier. I wanted to speak to him afterwards but I had to get the troops ready we went 3-2 against great comepetiton!

had a gut feeling this was going to happen for a very long time now.. according to instagram, he's flipped from cuse to Hobart.

While I didn't predict a flip, he didn't seem to be a really productive player and when watching the games, I never came away hugely impressed. I hope he found a good fit for himself.

had a gut feeling this was going to happen for a very long time now.. according to instagram, he's flipped from cuse to Hobart.

Haven't seen any confirmation yet.

Can you post a link or screenshot of his instagram.

His private twitter account bio still lists Syracuse lax '22, fwiw.

Faegan would be the one to ask, if he wants to comment.

Last edited:

Attachments

• IMG_0561.jpg
    IMG_0561.jpg
    713.1 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_0562.jpg
    IMG_0562.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 115
Wish the kid the best, I think he saw the writing on the wall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom