NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 71 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

Jerry fire that moron if you want to win.
Dallas gets a gift 15 yard penalty.
If they wanted to have a chance they needed to score north of the 2 minute warning.
They should have kicked the FG the first play after the penalty.
If they make they have a chance. If the kicker misses they weren’t winning.

Just stupid clock management.

Agreed...why is down ten, FG/TD clock management so hard?

Cris Collinsworth is embarrassing how much he slurps Patrick Mahomes.
He is a great player but Collinsworth isn’t capable of just announcing.

Idk. After just listening to Buck and Aikman for a couple hours, anything feels like an upgrade.

Remember that time someone thought it was weird for the announcer to slurp Mahomes?

Remember that time someone thought it was weird for the announcer to slurp Mahomes?

I don't recall a lot of complaints about announcers on Bradys nuts but hey, very impartial folks here.

I don't recall a lot of complaints about announcers on Bradys nuts but hey, very impartial folks here.
Lol I got no problems admitting Mahomes is better than Brady now. Mahomes is more talented than Brady ever was,
Kid is an elite player. I didn’t knock Mahomes at all. I called him a great
Player. All I said is listen to Collinsworth. It’s embarrassing.
Chris Collinsworth doesn’t ballwash Brady. Patriots fans do.
Collinsworth is a corporate NFL shield jocksniffer.

Frank Reich is the anti Jason Garrett.
He really prepares his team well.
The colts have scouted the Chiefs well and the preparation/game plan has been outstanding.
Brissett will determine if the Colts win but Colts have an outstanding HC.

The League response to the medical cart failure today is an epic fail.

Billion dollar organization that can't get out of it's own way.
Allowing this guy to stagger off the field was terrible.
1570414948451.jpeg

I doubt he plays again this year. Major concussion and broken jaw IMO.

Lol I got no problems admitting Mahomes is better than Brady now. Mahomes is more talented than Brady ever was,
Kid is an elite player. I didn’t knock Mahomes at all. I called him a great
Player. All I said is listen to Collinsworth. It’s embarrassing.
Chris Collinsworth doesn’t ballwash Brady. Patriots fans do.
Collinsworth is a corporate NFL shield jocksniffer.

Give it a rest, KnowItAlsacs. Seriously. Collinsworth has forgotten more about football than you'll ever know. If you knew a small fraction of what he does you'd understand that. But you don't. You prove it every time you click "Post."

Last edited:
so on that 3rd and 28 in the KC game, I have no idea how Pringle doesn't pick up the first down. All he had to do was keep full forward momentum and he'd have fallen forward for the first down, instead, he nearly stops and starts going directly sideways before he was even hit..so he fell sideways...and that was that. terrible 4th down run up the gut play that never works. game over.

Give it a rest, KnowItAlsacs. Seriously. Collinsworth has forgotten more about football than you'll ever know. If you knew a small fraction of what he does you'd understand that. But you don't. You prove it every time you click "Post."
You are awesome. Go copy and paste another 10 articles on the OT board that do your thinking for you . This post is delicious. Just feed it to my veins. OMG what a great start to my morning.
From you of all people LOL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom