NIL | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

NIL

Syracuse basketball players are going to make bank. They are the local pro team. NIL gives us a huge leg up on other northeast programs that have to share their market with pro teams.

wanna go to BC? Good luck getting the local car dealership gig. Syracuse? Each player gets their own.

it’s literally built for big programs in mid sized cities.
Totally agree.

Also for the first time geographic dispersion of our fan base base will finally help us. We have always had top 20 numbers but with all the Alumni in the N/E corridor and many of the local moving to warmer weather (carolina/Florida) we will now be able to more fully capitalize on them (outside of filling away arenas)

God bless the internet to break down Geographic barriers for these kids And now get to access the full breadth and power of Cuse Nation.

So much here to help Cuse I am amazed how many don’t see it (maybe I’m not amazed since we don’t tend to be the most optimistic group of fans)

Last edited:
Totally agree.

Also for the first time geographic dispersion of our fan base base will finally help us. We have always had top 20 numbers but will all the Alumni in the N/E corridor and many of the local moving to warmer weather (carolina/Florida) we will now be able to more fully capitalize on them (outside of filling away arenas)

God bless the internet to break down Geographic barriers for these kids And now get to access the full breadth and power of Cuse Nation.

So much here to help Cuse I am amazed how many don’t see it (maybe I’m not amazed since we don’t tend to be the most optimistic group of fans)

our successful alum are in huge numbers in Hollywood, Madison ave, at ESPN, and talent agencies.

this will be a massive advantage over a rank and file SEC school.

our successful alum are in huge numbers in Hollywood, Madison ave, at ESPN, and talent agencies.

this will be a massive advantage over a rank and file SEC school.

It's amazing how much value there is in have highly ranked academic programs when you think about it this way.

It will be nice for athletes to stick it to the NCAA and demand high payouts to use their NIL in NCAA promotions of the upcoming seasons.

Zion's face was on TV so much before his freshman season started, he could have walked on to the Duke campus the first day as a multi-millionaire (if he wasn't already ;) )

Hey Guys, Im not sure how many of you are aware of last weeks NIL ruling, but I am here to share with you some exciting news! The NIL ruling allows college athletes to take advantage and profit off of their name image and likeness. Two of our own members of the Syracuse team, Joe Girard and Buddy Boheim have teamed up with The Players Trunk to create their own merchandise! You can check it out at the link below.

Adam about to give Bitcoin NIL deals to Syracuse players!

Screenshot_20210718-181131_Instagram.jpg

Having some whales to pay to help us play is important now. It sucks but here we are

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom