NIL | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

NIL

Our guys are getting players trunk deals while Kentucky guys are getting Porsche deals...crazy!

Our guys are getting players trunk deals while Kentucky guys are getting Porsche deals...crazy!

So, he would have gotten the same deal if he decided to go to another school, right? This is going to be such a mess. They need to figure out how to police this quickly. That is, unless we figure out how to take advantage of it even more quickly.

So, he would have gotten the same deal if he decided to go to another school, right? This is going to be such a mess. They need to figure out how to police this quickly. That is, unless we figure out how to take advantage of it even more quickly.

Too late -- the genie's already out of the bottle.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

At this point go all in an pay kids to rep fake companies.

So it's cool now for Bill Rapp to give cars away. I'm all for it.

So it's cool now for Bill Rapp to give cars away. I'm all for it.

Well I think Bill passed away several years ago, but the basic concept is pretty much correct it seems

In respect to recruiting ...Yeah so if Oregon doesn't end up with the best classes in the country soon... I'll be shocked

Who knows- I'm sure there are stipulations in the contract.
I am sure there are. Just throwing it out there and the things kids need to think about. Although, I am sure he is just happy to see Mr. Green.

In respect to recruiting ...Yeah so if Oregon doesn't end up with the best classes in the country soon... I'll be shocked
Nike won’t be doing this. Puma has to. Genius move by them.

PUMA is in on another shoe deal. Have we heard about this kid?

Nick DePaula ESPN

As the amateur basketball landscape continues to evolve in a new era of name, image and likeness deals, 17-year-old prep phenom Mikey Williams has landed a multiyear footwear and apparel endorsement deal with Puma, making him the first American high school basketball player to sign a sneaker deal with a global footwear company.

"I am excited to join the Puma family this early in my basketball journey," Williams said. "Puma really understands how to mix hoops and culture, two things I am passionate about."

A 6-foot-2 junior at the newly formed Vertical Academy in Charlotte, North Carolina, the Class of 2023 combo guard is still a few years away from being eligible for the 2024 NBA draft. He is ranked as the 11th-best prospect in his high school class by ESPN and has 10 scholarship offers from college programs.

First exotic car and now crypto deals. Meanwhile our guys are trying to sell flip flops and T shirts.

First exotic car and now crypto deals. Meanwhile our guys are trying to sell flip flops and T shirts.

So one group is actually doing what NIL is supposed to be for while the other is just throwing money acting like it’s for “NIL”

Also with the NFT thing we were talking about in the other thread I imagine our guys will make good money off making NFT’s of their best plays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom