Notre Dame Game Day Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Game Day Thread

55 years ago on Thanksgiving day, I listened on WSYR radio, the flagship of SU football, as Syracuse beat Notre Dame 14-7. Sadly or is it fate, I will be listening to SU's flagship station again TK99. We won then, and we will win today. GO ORANGE! GIVE EM HELL!
Love it

From the Rutgers message board...

"Cuse is Loose" won the 2nd race @ Saratoga last night...35-1 odds. LGO!!!
Appears to be true
4344D389-7957-4C9A-973A-31C42ADCD76A.png

Been up since 5am. Cooking my girls breakfast now...because there is no way I can stay sober until kick off. Figured I’d make up for later with breakfast now.
Oh man it’s gonna take effort right about now.
Gonna go play b-ball shortly to kill time

Anyone tailgating around the stadium?

From the Rutgers message board...

"Cuse is Loose" won the 2nd race @ Saratoga last night...35-1 odds. LGO!!!

It’s crazy their fans seem to want us to win. Maybe they’re not as bad as I thought. Their program is bad but secure in the B1G, so they aren’t bitter like Storrs.

Director of Digital/Marketing @ Community Broadcasters, Radio Producer for @BCFootball enjoy fam, watching my kids play sports.

LOL

Looking at the schedule today, this is easily the best game for anyone to watch. Lots of people going to see Cuse give the Irish a beat down. LGO!

Anyone tailgating around the stadium?

I will be in 2 hours -- need to go for a run first, but will be up there by 11:30am. I am not sure where everyone is setting up as of yet though -- will probably just roam with a 12-pack and look for ORANGE until everyone starts arriving to the stadium area. And it's a beautiful sunny day for tailgating !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom