Notre Dame Game Day Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Game Day Thread

Looking at the schedule today, this is easily the best game for anyone to watch. Lots of people going to see Cuse give the Irish a beat down. LGO!

This will be the most eyes on a Cuse game all year. If we don't win, we still need to put up a good showing. A blowout L to ND would not be good in changing the national perception of this program.

G_20181117_0949311.gif

SYRACUSE STAND UP!!!

Im trying to get done around the house before the game, waiting for gameday to talk about our game. They havent yet. Cmon!

This will be the most eyes on a Cuse game all year. If we don't win, we still need to put up a good showing. A blowout L to ND would not be good in changing the national perception of this program.
Syracuse is 8-2. Ranked in the top 20s in the polls and the CFP. Playing a team ranked in the CFP top 4. We have a fantastic HC and staff. Whether we end up 8-3 or 9-2 after today we are still in a much, much better place than we have been in years. The national perception is already changing.

Last edited:
I would like to apologize in advance that pacusewife and myself did not have another baby planned for this big game
BUT
We have Clemson baby in her lucky Syracuse onesie and we've watched the Stephen A video 10-15 times already today lol
I’m sure it wasn’t from a lack of trying Pacuse..
EE545C88-07A1-4792-A950-98C2C8D86D9A.gif
...... Yeah man!...
3F2E03F7-FA2A-4AEB-A74B-4D875EE3C909.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors