Notre Dame Game Day Thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Game Day Thread

If I could place prop bets today I’d place the following.

Will Devito get first half snaps: yes

# of Syracuse players who attempt a pass. O/U is 2. I’ll take the over

# of trick plays by Syracuse. O/U is 3. Again, I’ll take the over.

Then they shoulda asked somebody!
I was waiting for that response.
That should be our new chant at the games. Cheerleader points to one side, and they yell, "They didn't know!"
Cheerleader then points to other side for the response, "They shoulda asked somebody!"

No Cordy and black today... Cordy is personal issue man oh man Bud... enigma type career here

Going with my friend and her ND fan correction officer boyfriend. She texted me last night to beg me not to yell that today.

Every ND fan I’ve come across (and there are A LOT) has been nice so I’m keeping it to myself outside the bus scream.

A good amount of orange too.

I’m starting with a brunch of Captain and nogg. Lunch with Vodka Redbull. Buschlight tall boys for game time. Cigars for dessert.
Wow! My head and stomach hurt just reading that. You are a true gameday warrior.

My father is a former Cuse football player and this football year has already meant a lot for both him and I. It's incredible what some long-awaited football wins can do for your fan-hood and general mindset. He sacrificed his body earning that scholarship and then playing football all those years at SU (17 surgeries and counting). But he still has that bond with those players he played with at Syracuse and this football season has given them even more of a reason to reach out to one another this year. It's been amazing to see/hear.

Football was how he worked himself out of a poor area in Pennsylvania to get an education. Obviously he loves Syracuse and he instilled that love of the school in my brother and I. I naturally had to make sure I traveled to him, this weekend, to watch it with him. We've been counting down the hours until it starts. Win or lose, it's been fantastic to have November college football games matter again. All that said...

LET'S GO ORANGE! I wholeheartedly think we can win this game. I think we see Dungey come out and have one of those games where everything clicks. When he is on, he is an extremely difficult quarterback to contain. I want to see Robinson, Coleman, and Slayton wreaking havoc ALL day! It's a shame Cordy didn't make the trip but it's great to see Scoop and Ifeatu ready to play. My bold prediction is that we see Ravian Pierce get 80+ receiving yards and a TD.

GO ORANGE!! BEAT THE FIGHTING IRISH!!

My father is a former Cuse football player and this football year has already meant a lot for both him and I. It's incredible what some long-awaited football wins can do for your fan-hood and general mindset. He sacrificed his body earning that scholarship and then playing football all those years at SU (17 surgeries and counting). But he still has that bond with those players he played with at Syracuse and this football season has given them even more of a reason to reach out to one another this year. It's been amazing to see/hear.

Football was how he worked himself out of a poor area in Pennsylvania to get an education. Obviously he loves Syracuse and he instilled that love of the school in my brother and I. I naturally had to make sure I traveled to him, this weekend, to watch it with him. We've been counting down the hours until it starts. Win or lose, it's been fantastic to have November college football games matter again. All that said...

LET'S GO ORANGE! I wholeheartedly think we can win this game. I think we see Dungey come out and have one of those games where everything clicks. When he is on, he is an extremely difficult quarterback to contain. I want to see Robinson, Coleman, and Slayton wreaking havoc ALL day! It's a shame Cordy didn't make the trip but it's great to see Scoop and Ifeatu ready to play. My bold prediction is that we see Ravian Pierce get 80+ receiving yards and a TD.

Wish there was a love button.

I’m equal parts trying to erase the last two days of Basketball memories, and just damn ready for this game.
Have a couple for me. I'm so pumped for this game, I've lost my appetite and desire to drink.

Love this. My Grandfather played at Syracuse in the late 30's with Duffy, Sinhg, and Glickman to name a few. Days like this make me miss him a lot. He would be so proud of this team and he'd be right next to me watching us win today. Have fun with your Dad today. These are special moments to get to spend with people you care about. LFGO!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom