Notre Dame Game Day Thread | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Game Day Thread

Maryland doing their part to move us up in the polls. Up 24-17 late in the 2nd quarter. 250 rushing yards in the first half. OSU has problems. So undisciplined.

Heard Tirico on the radio. Love the guy...he is such a strong supporter of the program. He talks with Dino about the program. He gives us great press when calling the games. Good stuff!!

Love this. My Grandfather played at Syracuse in the late 30's with Duffy, Sinhg, and Glickman to name a few. Days like this make me miss him a lot. He would be so proud of this team and he'd be right next to me watching us win today. Have fun with your Dad today. These are special moments to get to spend with people you care about. LFGO!!!!

Amen. My dad - who had no connection to SU, other than through me - became a huge SU fan. He was so impressed by HCDB, both as a coach and as a leader of men, and he said to me as last season was winding down "these kids are getting it. We're going to a bowl game next season, no doubt." He passed away in August, before the season started, but I can't help but think that he's looking down over the program and beaming right now.

Amen. My dad - who had no connection to SU, other than through me - became a huge SU fan. He was so impressed by HCDB, both as a coach and as a leader of men, and he said to me as last season was winding down "these kids are getting it. We're going to a bowl game next season, no doubt." He passed away in August, before the season started, but I can't help but think that he's looking down over the program and beaming right now.
Sorry to hear that. He and my Gramps are both watching no doubt. Maybe having a beer together. There has to be beer in heaven, right?

Citadel just missed a field goal attempt to take the lead in the 3rd.

Sorry to hear that. He and my Gramps are both watching no doubt. Maybe having a beer together. There has to be beer in heaven, right?

Thanks - it's been a rough few months obviously.

I have to believe that there are a bunch of SU fans getting together up in heaven to watch the game, and tip back a frosty beverage or two!

This team has grown the fans in a small little Cental PA town from one crazy family to 3 lol.
We now have “tailgates” and watch parties at out house each week. We are also planning to bring them all up next year for the game and of course heading to the MD game.
What a hell of a season so far!!!

Thanks - it's been a rough few months obviously.

I have to believe that there are a bunch of SU fans getting together up in heaven to watch the game, and top back a frosty beverage or two!
I lost my Father-in-law just before Christmas in 14. As good a man as I've ever known and he would come to the house and watch Cuse games with me even though he wasn't really a fan. All i can say is it does get easier over time. Keep the faith. You'll see him again.

Attachments

• SU Notre Dame.JPG
    SU Notre Dame.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 25
I lost my Father-in-law just before Christmas in 14. As good a man as I've ever known and he would come to the house and watch Cuse games with me even though he wasn't really a fan. All i can say is it does get easier over time. Keep the faith. You'll see him again.

As huge Bills fans, we were watching the Cincinnati-Baltimore game last NYE in my dad's hospital room as he was recovering from surgery. When Dalton hit Boyd for the GWTD, my dad, brother and I made so much noise that the nurse came running in, thinking something bad had happened. My brother and I will never forget that special moment the three of us had together. :)

Couldn't make the game today, but it was awesome to be out running errands today and see so many people and neighbor's rocking Cuse gear. If we win this today, there will be no attendance threads next year. Let's go Orange!!!!!

Love this. My Grandfather played at Syracuse in the late 30's with Duffy, Sinhg, and Glickman to name a few. Days like this make me miss him a lot. He would be so proud of this team and he'd be right next to me watching us win today. Have fun with your Dad today. These are special moments to get to spend with people you care about. LFGO!!!!

My father passed last November at the end of the season. Played baseball at SU and had football/basketball season tickets for 40+ years. He passed his love of SU on to our family and I am doing the same with my daughter. He would have LOVED this season. So here’s to both of you and yours- let’s hope there is a huge orange party in Heaven tonight after a big win. LGO!

I don't know if this has already been discussed...

I live in the Raleigh area and per the TV Guide, the NC State v. Louisville game is on NBC until 3:30. How can they not show the Cuse/ND game? Is there a potential workaround?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom