Nova/Ucla | Syracusefan.com

Nova/Ucla

Just saw the preview for this game. More games need to be played late at night.

Heavyweight bout tonight. Why on earth is this being played at 1130 on a Friday night in early November?
missed opportunity by cbb, the east coast is mostly asleep getting ready for football on saturday

missed opportunity by cbb, the east coast is mostly asleep getting ready for football on saturday
Agreed. The start time is ridiculous. If they wanted a late game why not start it at 10. That’s 7 Cali time. Even zags vs Texas tomorrow is late but at least it’s 10:30. That’s a bit more manageable

Balencesto extra!
We've got overtime.

Nova is going to be a tough game.
They don't have much size, height wise, but they're all built/strong, and experienced. They will be a difficult physical matchup for us, for sure.

They don't have much size, height wise, but they're all built/strong, and experienced. They will be a difficult physical matchup for us, for sure.
And Gillespie is a pain. I hate his face…it’s so punchable!

Nova ended up blowing a 10 point lead, got in foul trouble and lost in OT.

They play a seven man rotation. Almost no depth. But their big three is solid.

I DVR'd both this game and the Texas-Gonzaga games and watched them next AM.

Line of the night was Jay Bilas saying about Walton's hair, "He looks like he invented the flex capacitor".

Texas not doubling Timme reminded me of Ohio State trying to guard Sampson 1 v 1 with Herb Williams. I think Sampson had 40+ that day.

Nova-UCLA was a really good game.

I DVR'd both this game and the Texas-Gonzaga games and watched them next AM.

Line of the night was Jay Bilas saying about Walton's hair, "He looks like he invented the flex capacitor".

Texas not doubling Timme reminded me of Ohio State trying to guard Sampson 1 v 1 with Herb Williams. I think Sampson had 40+ that day.

Nova-UCLA was a really good game.
Is Timme the best player in the country? How does he match up with Buddy?

Timme is the best player I’ve seen so far. I missed the UCLA / Nova game. I want to see Juzang this year. He’s amazing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom