NW Game Thread | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

NW Game Thread

What the hell are you celebrating for.

I hate saying it and I truly hope in the future I regret it but I'm starting to think the good doctor rushed into a coaching decision. there is probably a reason Shafer has been a lifetime coordinator, some people are not meant to be head coaches (*cough* Greg Robinson *cough*).

P.S. I know this is entirely way to early to say and not fair but It's the heat of the moment and I'm absolutely disgusted. I hope to god I regret ever saying this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m/

first half or second half this about says it all

Estime is capable of making some big plays. SU is playing the entire squad in the second half and the coaching staff is getting a good look at what some of these kids can do. There has been some positives to go along with some bad execution on both sides of the ball. You can see that the coaching staff has confidence in Allen and is giving him the chance to see some different looks on the field. I wouldn't be surprised to see Hunt now. Allen can leave on a positive note.

They're taking pity on our poor souls. They are running.

Estime is capable of making some big plays. SU is playing the entire squad in the second half and the coaching staff is getting a good look at what some of these kids can do. There has been some positives to go along with some bad execution on both sides of the ball. You can see that the coaching staff has confidence in Allen and is giving him the chance to see some different looks on the field. I wouldn't be surprised to see Hunt now. Allen can leave on a positive note.
Serious?

Never seen more batted balls and interceptions in a game in recent memory.

seriously-positive note-lol

talk about a guy who can find a silver lining

Oh god I'm starting to convince myself that we can comeback.

Stop ittt

We were pretty bad early last year until we got it going over the last half of the season (remember Minny, Rutgers).

Last edited:
Can we please only throw WR screens to Broyld and Estime?

Well atleast Allen's not a pussay

Smith?
Getting the ball?

McDonald you maverick!

He's thrown more int's than we're likely to get wins this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom