Official Long Beach St Game Thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Official Long Beach St Game Thread

Love it 5 quick for gbinije one he created on his own, then we get it in to xmas our post up threat and pound for the bucket, then the pressure is on and we hit them with aggressive defense and the result is a defense rebound run the floor finish by roberson, and force them to waste a timeout only 2 left in 12 minutes now. Nice run there.

Ohhhh...just a second more and Rak hits Roberson all alone under the rim. Good foul I suppose by LBS.

not a fan of that shot by cooney.

Underrated play by Roberson to not give up and attack the glass there

come on trevor gotta minimize mental errors.

This other guy really wants to talk about Notre Dame...it's like his third attempt at chatting about them...can't think of his name (the non-Greenberg).

You don't bring that weak stuff in against Roberson!!!

Him and Cooney both seem to have gotten going around the same time...good sign going forward. Obviously Cooney is far more important, but with McC struggling, Roberson playing well off the bench really helps.

Kaleb and Tyler playing better as the game progresses

Whatever attitude problems G may or may not have had a few weeks ago (e.g. being a douche during walk-on time) seem to be gone. You can tell from his body language that he's in a very positive place right now and is playing very unselfishly.

If we can continue to get Cooney, Gbinije and Rak to bring it each game, I'm more encouraged than I was earlier in the year. Very good offense today!

Whatever attitude problems G may or may not have had a few weeks ago (e.g. being a douche during walk-on time) seem to be gone. You can tell from his body language that he's in a very positive place right now and is playing very unselfishly.

Single worst walk-on performance ever - this is why we need the Scoop & Wes Show back! They could get to the bottom of that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom