Ohio Game... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Ohio Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I kept looking for it too, not there.
I have Hulu and Paramount and it’s not there. (Although Hulu is borrowed from my sister and I don’t think she has the live version, so maybe that’s the problem.)

Wisconsin PSU being scoreless at half is such a perfect representation oh why the Big Ten is the worst
Gus Johnson workin hard trying to sell it as top flight defensive football.

PSU’s offense is McFarqit-esque and Wiscy, as usual, has a mediocre game manager at QB.

Gus Johnson workin hard trying to sell it as top flight defensive football.

PSU’s offense is McFarqit-esque and Wiscy, as usual, has a mediocre game manager at QB.

What’s also great is Will Levis the Kentucky QB that transferred from PSU has 3 touchdowns in the 1st half

What scares me about this game is Dinos preparation and ability to adjust. I hope to heck that Gilbert isnt another bust at OC and that the discussions Dino and him had with Tommy during the off season on personel and scheme pays off. We simply cannot role out the same O as last year. Its stale and predictable. We have to bring a very different look to the field this year.

Well Dino thinks it’ll be close, so not surprised on the line. I’m hoping for one of those angst filled first halves and we get our ish together in the second.
I would love to see a week by week analysis of Vegas lines over an entire season. Im
Guessing their Week 1 accuracy is their lowest.

Yeah I kept looking for it too, not there.
My understanding is that Paramount+ doesn't air a live stream of CBSSN, though will stream games as they come on. That could be why they don't list it. Cuse Athletics Twitter says that Paramount+ is streaming it so who knows.

Are they streaming the UConn-HC game? That's on CBSSN right now. I don't have a sub since I have Youtube TV.

Fubo TV also has a free trial with CBSSN
I grabbed that. It has NESN in Boston(3? Cuse games last year). With the sports add on, I have 34 games today.

whats Everybody eating for game night ? I need ideas... I wanna do this RIGHT
Had a bologna sandwich for lunch(marrones game day meal) and gonna make some homemade shrimp lo mein with a ribeye steak for pregame(babers game day meal)

Finally super pumped up for the season, can't wait for the game
OH WAIT WE HAVE A WEDDING TO GO TO...SON OF ...
(100% will be streaming it at our table)
You can literally flip a coin during the ceremony as to whether they will be together in 5 years. Syracuse football will be here in 100 years. Weddings on game days are laugh out loud funny. It’s 50% they stay together. Yes I’m bitter

I am going to break something if ing Marshall-Navy is a slow moving game and we have to watch our games start on the app or some other BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom