Ok, be honest | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Ok, be honest

Had church duties so had to watch it DVR style while ignoring multiple texts for from my children and their spouses. Had to wait a good 10 minutes for my hands to stop shaking to return the texts with cyber-high-5's when it ended.
Still in shock. Can't wait for my wife to fall asleep so I can replay it again. That drives her absolutely nuts, watching the replay immediately after just watching it. Crazy lady has stayed with me for 41 years now. You'd think she would be used to it by now.

We were at an extended family birthday party and EVERYONE was crammed in the family room for the last two minutes. I literally thought we blew the roof off because everyone jumped up at the same time. It was like we won the championship and celebrated New Years at the same time. It was crazy. My son finally got to feel somewhat how I felt back in 2003.

I've never been as proud of my son as I was this afternoon. He's 21 months, and when MCW got that dunk I started going nuts. He watches me and starts stomping his feet and laughing and smiling.

That's my boy.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358646581.370759.jpg

How is that place to watch the game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great place. Lots of Orange at the bar. Screaming and cheering throughout the game. They extended the Monday-Friday happy hour. $4 beers (large and good). Food was expensive. The place was crazy in the last 2 minutes.

Jumped up so fast when MCW had the steal and the slam that I almost ripped the stitches out of my shoulder.

I started back at the gym for the first time in 7-10 years 2 days ago. Needless to say I've been in sheer pain and agony all day. When MCW made the steal and flush I jump and yelled like a mad man. I was sooo happy, then pain set in. Then a minute later I did it again. More happiness and more pain, this time u also woke my daughter up from her nap.

Now I soothe that joy/pain with beers. Many many beers!!! GO CUSE!

Marsh,
I was literally going nuts at Berg's house and looked over and he was ACTUALLY UP AND OFF THE COUCH .....talk about funny...watching him jump up and down. Not pretty. lol.

high fived everyone in the room, yelled f you louiseville and scared the dog enough to make him go into his crate

Marsh,
I was literally going nuts at Berg's house and looked over and he was ACTUALLY UP AND OFF THE COUCH .....talk about funny...watching him jump up and down. Not pretty. lol.
Seriously? He does not have ups like that! He cant with those knees!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tap room Vail owned by some Syracuse guys the whole place went nuts!!

Yesterday qualified as an all time great day for me.

Started with my oldest son's Bar Mitzvah - he knocked it out of the park

DVR'd the game and managed not to hear anything about the result and came home and watched it with a big group of family and was treated to a great game and great win. Go Orange!!!

Yesterday's win sure helped to keep my high going well into the night.

I thought this was pretty funny. My poor husband got hungry right as the game was ending (about 2 minutes left) and being the wonderful wife and true SU fan I am, I looked at him like he was crazy and asked how about we talk about eating after the game? Well I guess he didn't want to wait so he took a coupon and called a very popular local restaurant to order for pickup and kept calling. Well he called at least 10 times - no one answered the phone at all. I chuckled silently as he stated his disbelief :rolleyes: . He then called a 2nd place - again no answer after multiple tries. The only place he could get a hold of 10 minutes after the game ended and his 3rd choice , a local Chinese restaurant - probably the only local place with no tv and not celebrating the SU win. The win had CNY rocking.

Yesterday qualified as an all time great day for me.

Started with my oldest son's Bar Mitzvah - he knocked it out of the park

DVR'd the game and managed not to hear anything about the result and came home and watched it with a big group of family and was treated to a great game and great win. Go Orange!!!

Yesterday's win sure helped to keep my high going well into the night.
Congratulations to your son. What an important day in his life. I hope he also enjoyed the game!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom