Ok, be honest | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Ok, be honest

I jumped up and down for, I don't know, about 25 seconds and then I introduced myself to SgtCuse's wife.
Hey Now!

Couldn't get it on TV, and the I/N feed was crap. So after the live stats were final, I rushed the beer store. Pounded several while reading around, especially the Lville board

http://louisville./showmsg.asp?fid=2377&tid=161960935&mid=161960935&sid=923&style=2

Got arrsted , I need bail money . Please donate to CUSERULESALL . Thank you in advance .

I honestly don't remember lol. I remember high fiving a few people, and ordering margaritas.. Wife wasn't impressed

When the horn went off how many here stormed their TV?

:D

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
Screamed with a visiting friend until the dog and the friend left the room. Still hoarse and the dog looks at me oddly.

Reactions: cto
When the horn went off how many here stormed their TV?

:D

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
I had my four month old in my arms and we ran around the house. He seemed pretty thrilled as well.

I got up and ran around my apartment, then I remembered I can't walk and sat back down in my wheelchair

Calmly got up off the couch and went to the kitchen to make dinner. Just another day at the office.
<bullshit>

Great place. Lots of Orange at the bar. Screaming and cheering throughout the game. They extended the Monday-Friday happy hour. $4 beers (large and good). Food was expensive. The place was crazy in the last 2 minutes.

which gb are you near? if you dont mind me asking?

My wife wasn't too impressed either, if you know what I mean... I was jacked up, sorry!

I may or may not have woken up with some sort of weird fohawk shaved into my head... Need to find a barber before I go to work on Tuesday

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom