OK, who are the starters? | Syracusefan.com

OK, who are the starters?

Dcuse

All Conference
It’s probably been predicted below somewhere but I can’t find it. There is probably 6 obvious but who wants to take a stab?

wonder if there is a fully set second mid group ...or if there will be a rotation in ,,,running 5 ..thinking Cook (hopefully improved) and Tenaglia...anything beyond that is a crap shoot...

Also mentioned ..and very likely.. is not a traditional set beyond the first group ...with Dordevic coming up top and Tenaglia or Cook (for example) coming in for a run with the first group and inverting .

Last edited:
Maybe still the possibility of Kennedy starting at close? We have a lot of solid talent at lsm and I was not a fan of Murphy last year.

Kennedy is playing close this year
Carey, Drago, Barlow, Olexo, and Lemoyne Guy. There is an lsm crew in that group. Can one stand out and be a shut down defender is the question.

Find out soon enuff as scrimmage in a week followed by another a week later.

A few positions are still to be decided.

Find out soon enuff as scrimmage in a week followed by another a week later.

A few positions are still to be decided.

True, but the common fan will probably find information hard to come by from those scrimmages. I emailed IL about the lack of coverage from the fall scrimmages and they said no press was allowed. Hopefully members on this board with the inside scoop will be able to share details.

True, but the common fan will probably find information hard to come by from those scrimmages. I emailed IL about the lack of coverage from the fall scrimmages and they said no press was allowed. Hopefully members on this board with the inside scoop will be able to share details.
lol. did they even scrimmage both yale and osu in the fall? or just one of them?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom