Old Frank | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Old Frank

He can't let a couple bad decisions snowball into a complete meltdown for the entire game. Granted, he did make some free throws and had a few good looks that seemed to indicate he could maintain his composure. I would also be inclined to say "he had a bad game, it happens", but he did a few things out there that seemed he was completely unraveled. I wouldn't be skeptical if we hadn't talked about this very thing throughout his career. I as well am hoping (and am optimistic) that he is over the hump, his maturity will continue and he'll have many more good days than bad, but last night at times has to make you wonder...

FH is our best defender at the top of the zone since MCW. Those are JB's words, not mine.

HW is not close to ready for any minutes other than emergency. Those are JB's words, Not mine.

So for those same posters who write the same thing in thread after thread at naseum... there you go. Now you know why Frank stays in even when he looks like he's blatantly point shaving more than Tony was in Blue Chips.

HW will not play unless we have injuries. The Geno loss was big. Whether some want to realize it or not.

Note: HW is very calm and composed no doubt. He's just two years away.

Show me JB's quote about HW not being close to being ready for minutes outside of an emergency.

Is foul trouble an "emergency?"

Didn't HW play against Kansas?

Couldn't JB's thought process in keeping FH in against UConn be that he wanted to see him handle adversity? (I don't know why JB kept him in but it likely had less to do with HW and more to do with FH.)

When HW gets more time against Colgate (and other teams too) will those minutes not count as playing?

Last edited:
Show me JB's quote about HW not being close to being ready for minutes outside of an ermegency.

Is foul trouble an "emergency?"

Didn't HW play against Kansas?

Couldn't JB's thought process in keeping FH in against UConn be that he wanted to see him handle adversity? (I don't know why JB kept him in but it likely had less to do with HW and more to do with FH.)

When HW gets more time against Colgate (and other teams too) will those minutes not count as playing?
Very good questions. I'm guessing that poster will consult his close friend JB and get back to you.

Well, we did have another option a week ago.
I’m not convinced that’s true. I mean, yeah, we had an option, but there’s no telling if he was a good option. Regardless of what he showed at South Florida, he didn’t show it here.

Genuinely don't think Frank was as bad as the stats made him look. From where I sat, it looked like he took some good shots (just didn't hit them). He definitely forced some passes and played a bit out of control at times but hey, we still won.

He still looked better last night than against P5 opponents last season.

Were you sitting on the moon?

The H0T Takes are running wild tonight while fully admitting how awful Frank was tonight.

mostly the posters with the anti Frank agenda who had 7 games of hate stored up and got to spew it tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom