Old Frank | Syracusefan.com

Old Frank

One bad game outweighs 7 good ones on this board smh. I mean this board is tough. Moyer didn’t deserve a scholarship after 7 games and had 18 and 8 today.

This wasn't a bad game my man.

This was something historic.

Under 10% shooting and almost 10 turnovers?!

Thank god we can put this out of our misery. Let's never play frank against uconn again.

One bad game outweighs 7 good ones on this board smh. I mean this board is tough. Moyer didn’t deserve a scholarship after 7 games and had 18 and 8 today.

Franks per 40 numbers weren't that much better this year than last. The eye test he looks much better but his shooting and turnovers haven't been that good all year. Just better than we've seen from him.

The H0T Takes are running wild tonight while fully admitting how awful Frank was tonight.
Jim finally got battle into the 1 spot after franks 4th melt down. Not sure what happens but he has a hard time with pressure when the game tightens up.

Franks per 40 numbers weren't that much better this year than last. The eye test he looks much better but his shooting and turnovers haven't been that good all year. Just better than we've seen from him.

He was 6 to 2.7 turnover ratio before today’s game and played well against Maryland and Kansas. He didn’t play well against one power team last year at all.

This wasn't a bad game my man.

This was something historic.

Under 10% shooting and almost 10 turnovers?!

Thank god we can put this out of our misery. Let's never play frank against uconn again.

I agree. This wasn't just a bad game. It was epically bad. That said, we need FH, so I hope he can shrug it off. We did get the win. Go 'Cuse!

Didn't he bail us out of a game when it got tight and Battle was hurt?

Nah, that was a fever dream or something. :p

The concern is that he played just like he played last year tonight.

He played last year? I can hardly remember.

Pretty obvious he has a weak handle for a lead PG on a top 50 team. This is the first game where he faced tough on ball defense for extended time and he looked alot like he did last year. For the person who said one bad game does not outweigh the other good games, that is absolutely true. However two years of play also outweighs 7 games.

Didn't he bail us out of a game when it got tight and Battle was hurt?
Yes he did. Im talking about tonights game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom