Oshae "Malachi Richardson" Brissett | Syracusefan.com

Oshae "Malachi Richardson" Brissett

Malachi broke out against an elite defensive team and had a good combine. Oshae went off against a bad defensive team. Not saying it's 100% he'll be back, but I'm confident he will.

I really, really hope he stays next year. Him and Bazley would be special on the wings.

I have a really good feeling that he’ll come back. As someone who worked with Oshae in the classroom this year (PM me if you want details), I got the sense that he is grounded and focused on the bigger picture.

I also think he’s made some close friends with Howard Washington and Elijah Hughes. I doubt he leaves now.

Yea, I don't think one play-in game gives him the Malachi effect but, if he balls out against TCU and we get a shot Sunday to go to the Sweet 16 and he's going up against a lottery pick on MSU...might start to worry.

Yea, I don't think one play-in game gives him the Malachi effect but, if he balls out against TCU and we get a shot Sunday to go to the Sweet 16 and he's going up against a lottery pick on MSU...might start to worry.

Lot of “ifs”. It’s all good. He’ll be back. I would seriously be shocked if he left early.

I have a really good feeling that he’ll come back. As someone who worked with Oshae in the classroom this year (PM me if you want details), I got the sense that he is grounded and focused on the bigger picture.

I also think he’s made some close friends with Howard Washington and Elijah Hughes. I doubt he leaves now.

He really seems like an easy kid to like in his interviews.

As long as either him or Marek is back, we’re good.

If they’re both back, it’s the most talented trio of Orange forwards since...seriously not sure. Don’t remember having 3 legit 6’8 plus forwards with that much talent. Two of them(Melo-Warrick, Coleman-Owens are untouchable) sure...but we didn’t have a 3rd 6’8 guy that could play.

Getting tourney exposure and showing out was always the risk with OB. If we're being realistic, this team cannot win a title this year. Next year we would have a better chance at that.

So yeah, mixed feelings, but once the game starts I'm all in

As long as either him or Marek is back, we’re good.

If they’re both back, it’s the most talented trio of Orange forwards since...seriously not sure. Don’t remember having 3 legit 6’8 plus forwards with that much talent. Two of them(Melo-Warrick, Coleman-Owens are untouchable) sure...but we didn’t have a 3rd 6’8 guy that could play.

I like the optimism but marek is not and will never be near the player Brissett is. Brissett makes next years team a national championship contender. Marek makes it a solid tourney team.

It maddens me that people cannot enjoy progression of a win.

Lydon went pro last year on a down year statistically where we went to the NIT.

I like winning games versus what a 19-year old might think after one 40-minute performance.
Unlike my zone H0T Takes, this thread is more of a joke. It's not that serious.

Although I do hope he values being a potential lottery pick next year bc I can see him popping up in the 1st Round in some mocks.

I like the optimism but marek is not and will never be near the player Brissett is. Brissett makes next years team a national championship contender. Marek makes it a solid tourney team.

Probably, due to the 3 point shooting ability.

Really can’t see how he’s not back anyway though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom