Oshae Staying in the 2019 NBA Draft | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

Oshae Staying in the 2019 NBA Draft

HE GONE
21B52E66-9EFA-482C-B927-92D0AFD704FC.jpeg

I think once you reach late lottery and beyond, they will always take the guy with great length, great athleticism, great potential... because if they can teach him how to shoot, how to handle, how to stay disciplined on defense, how to crank up his aggression on offense, then you could have the next Kawhi. If you don't, you have the next Aminu- or worse - but it's worth the gamble to them.

You described the mirror opposite of Tyus.

Why people tweet high school, professional and college athletes I have no idea. It makes me squirm.

Professional to me is ok...College I dont get as up in arms about even though I wouldnt do it. High School kids...adults should never be tweeting High School athletes ever...EVER.

For anyone upset about the high probability of OB not coming back to CUSE, seriously, get a grip. He owes the fans nothing. Knock it off and GET A LIFE!
I agree with you. The only way I would be upset, as I stated before, is if he screws with our APR somehow. Based on the article last week, I'm hoping he did indeed return for his finals and passed his classes.

For anyone upset about the high probability of OB not coming back to CUSE, seriously, get a grip. He owes the fans nothing. Knock it off and GET A LIFE!
Your audience here are people who are highly invested into the program .it’s completely normal to be upset if he leaves based on his performance and initial projection. Being upset is a feeling it’s the behavior that gets people in trouble and makes people want to say get a life!!! That is a huge fundamental difference.

I for one would be disappointed but I also know there’s next man up in the cupboard. For him I hope he succeeds as it can only help the program if he does!

Lost amongst all of this twitter chatter is that Oshae really helped himself at both the G-League / NBA combines. Knocking down 60% of his three point shots in that drill totally changed his trajectory.

He really took advantage of the opportunity, and performed when it counted.

I agree with you. The only way I would be upset, as I stated before, is if he screws with our APR somehow. Based on the article last week, I'm hoping he did indeed return for his finals and passed his classes.

Exactly how I feel. As long as they take care of business with school and the APR, then I hope the decision they make turns out the best for them even though I'd like to see him back as a fan. Looks like he did well at the combine and I wish him well if he goes and hope he turns out to sneak in the first round or high second round.

you should either practice this whole internet thing or leave it to people that know what they're doing
What are you talking about?

Practice on Twitter... I don’t want to practice anything on Twitter.
I like it for quick news and information and that’s about it.

Correct me if I am wrong but it seems if you retweet something it should stay on your page.It was on his page yesterday and it’s not today. Also under the tweet itself it only showed one retweet and it was not his.

But thanks for the advice

Lost amongst all of this twitter chatter is that Oshae really helped himself at both the G-League / NBA combines. Knocking down 60% of his three point shots in that drill totally changed his trajectory.

He really took advantage of the opportunity, and performed when it counted.
They actually look for 70 to 80% of threes in the drill.

Oshae retweeted this

If this is true, then it's an absolute no-brainer for him to go.

Having said that, I look at Mike Schmitz' (who is actually reputable compared to this guy) article about the risers and fallers from the Combine and he mentions Luka Samanic as the biggest riser of the Combine, going from #39 on the big board to potential first round consideration. This guy thinks Oshae went from outside the top 100 to now a potential first rounder. It just doesn't really work that way, especially with guys that were already in the public eye.

Schmitz went on to mention 16 guys that seem to be trending up after the Combine and Oshae was not one of them. Seems unlikely that this tweet is true.

If this is true, then it's an absolute no-brainer for him to go.

Having said that, I look at Mike Schmitz' (who is actually reputable compared to this guy) article about the risers and fallers from the Combine and he mentions Luka Samanic as the biggest riser of the Combine, going from #39 on the big board to potential first round consideration. This guy thinks Oshae went from outside the top 100 to now a potential first rounder. It just doesn't really work that way, especially with guys that were already in the public eye.

Schmitz went on to mention 16 guys that seem to be trending up after the Combine and Oshae was not one of them. Seems unlikely that this tweet is true.

Hes a Canadian homer it seems like pumping up Oshae...no harm in that but take it with a grain of salt. Schmitz is awesome btw

We have idiot fans of ours now tweeting Mali about Battle and Brissett with Tyler Lydon liking Mali's tweets. This went downhill in a hurry.
Ok- call me old fashioned and unaware, clueless, what have. But when it comes to the Twitter, what have I missed? Mali retweets a post about OB- was it insulting, or what exactly? And now some morons engaging him on a tweet, what’s the debate all about anyway? So confused... :(:confused::oops:

Ok- call me old fashioned and unaware, clueless, what have. But when it comes to the Twitter, what have I missed? Mali retweets a post about OB- was it insulting, or what exactly? And now some morons engaging him on a tweet, what’s the debate all about anyway? So confused... :(:confused::oops:
Malachi’s emoji’s could be interpreted in a few ways but it was almost like it was interpreted as them both saying “no way was he coming back to win a championship” when he can go to the league. The whole thing is stupid.

The interesting thing to me was initially Oshae had re-tweeted like he was agreed with it

but then he took that down even though some people on the board think I can’t interpret the Internet

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom