Oshae Staying in the 2019 NBA Draft | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Oshae Staying in the 2019 NBA Draft

Are we the only team that has marginal guys leave? I mean he didn't even have a breakout tourny game, at least Mal gave us something.

And the hits just keep on comin' (I may need to put that phrase in my signature, lol)
So, in the past, we had guys leave but they left to get drafted.

We may be entering an era where we have guys leave and they don't get drafted.

It's more common than you'd think. It's not a club of programs we want to be a part of.

I don't care. Let him go. His game especially early in the season was that of one trying to go to the next level much to the team's detriment.

Questionable decision but if so “NEXT MAN UP”
I believe Braswell is the biggest beneficiary if this is the end of the Thick Brisket era.

I'm going to bang the drum one more time:

Starting guards - Carey and Boeheim
3rd guard - one of Goodine/Girard

Starting forwards - Hughes and Guerrier
3rd forward - Braswell

Starting center - Marek
Backup center - one of Sidibe/Bol Ajak

That's what you'll get as the 7.5 man rotation.

I believe Braswell is the biggest beneficiary if this is the end of the Thick Brisket era.

I'm going to bang the drum one more time:

Starting guards - Carey and Boeheim
3rd guard - one of Goodine/Girard

Starting forwards - Hughes and Guerrier
3rd forward - Braswell

Starting center - Marek
Backup center - one of Sidibe/Bol Ajak

That's what you'll get as the 7.5 man rotation.
I am so sorry to say this being a fan for decades. But that team sucks.

Well it seems we need a "good cop" to Boeheim's "bad cop" if we are starting to lose guys that aren't even getting drafted. Hop was key in this regard, and if we don't get that dynamic on the bench, team chemistry and player turnover will continue to be a problem imho.

I am so sorry to say this being a fan for decades. But that team sucks.
It could turn out that way.

It could also be a team that's good because it puts different threats on the floor and have some balance. I could see every starter averaging ten points a game. I think there's a lot of potential upside on that roster, guys would just need to emerge.

I think Braswell looked interesting in limited minutes. If he can add some strength he could make a good jump.

Marek doesn't necessarily need a huge improvement to his game to make a statistical jump.

It's not just orange tinted glasses saying this, but Carey feels like a guy that could have a few big early season games and get some buzz nationally as a "where has this guy been" kind of player.

Buddy's Buddy, and that's not bad.

We need one of the freshman guards to emerge ( or Washington) and Guerrier to be ready to play starter minutes.

Hughes, fingers crossed, improves but has already shown he's a guy that can score.

None of this seems crazy. It is a lot to happen at once and break our way, but we're not looking for any insane developments.

And, JB always does pretty good when expectations are low. This is the kind of stealth team he can make dangerous.

I'm optimistic.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom