OT: vaccine | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

OT: vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is not what the data base said, but you can interpret it any way you want. They came out with the 27 percent figure not me, and that figure requires a cumulative number not what you describe. Again think what you want but your numbers would not add up to theirs.
If you have a problem with the numbers, you should question the database. Total vaccinations reported by CDC site is 92.1 million right now. So that also indicates your interpretation would be wrong.
Total vaccinations does not equal total people vaccinated. I don’t care who says it, it’s wrong.

Total vaccinations does not equal total people vaccinated. I don’t care who says it, it’s wrong.
Each person vaccinated is counted as one vaccination, not that hard.

Anecdotal of course, but it seems like there is an increase in side effects for people that have had covid, especially with Moderna. I've posted my experience with it in a few threads, but in a nutshell... Moderna dose 1 was rough on me. The second dose was rough about 12 hours later, but by the 24 hour mark I was back to normal.
Did you take ibuprofen after the second dose?

I'm seeing news articles that are beginning to talk about more relaxed social guidelines for people who have had their vaccination(s). So, for instance, if you have your shots, you can buy a ticket to the game, or concert. That's going to be part of the "Great Reopening", in my opinion.
also to try to get those who right now are passing on vaccine to change there mind

I'm seeing news articles that are beginning to talk about more relaxed social guidelines for people who have had their vaccination(s). So, for instance, if you have your shots, you can buy a ticket to the game, or concert. That's going to be part of the "Great Reopening", in my opinion.
Yes, the CDC is issuing new guidelines and will continue to do so as more of the nation becomes vaccinated and they gain a better understanding of this virus.

Stubborn, eh?
Numbers say the truth, I have no dog in this hunt. You may believe what you want, but the numbers say its wrong.
I only gave the numbers as reported in the database and on the CDC web site. Whether you believe them or not is your problem.

Last edited:
I got the Pfizer shots. My shoulder was sore for 4 days- like a tetanus shot. My shoulder didn't really get sore after the 2nd shot. I was more tired than usual the next day and a little achy, but not bad. Felt completely normal at the 24 hour mark.
I'm 52, healthy and active.

Honestly not trying to make this political, but you can already do all of that in SC, GA, FL, TX etc., whether vaccinated or not.

To everyone reading this thread:

Im watching you.gif

As of March 8 CDC

30,686,881 full vaccinations

58,873,710 first vaccinations

90,351,750 doses total

+the 29 million who've already had it and built a naturally immunity, looking at 119 million.

10-15 % is under 18 in the US.. or so..

NY state has 10 million who can take the shot right now. 5.5 have gotten it 400K get a shot each week but that goes up every week.. if 30% dont want a shot we are only weeks away from starting to max out this phase..
April 15 we’re going to be looking for people to entice to get vaccinated. We are moving through those who are desperate for the vaccine very quickly now.

April 15 we’re going to be looking for people to entice to get vaccinated. We are moving through those who are desperate for the vaccine very quickly now.

Yeah I know in the Broome area with current eligibility they are having a hard time filling all the spots currently

all of this is great news. Life is quickly looking better

it will become clear at some point how close to the 30% wont get a shot is true in the over 75 group pretty soon. That will be interesting to know. The 65 age group is not far behind.

then it becomes who cant get a shot vs who wont get a shot. i wonder if at some point there is an effort to figure out who is in which pool.. the insurance companies must have the information on who is left will they be reaching out at some point to make sure who is being left behind?

Honestly not trying to make this political, but you can already do all of that in SC, GA, FL, TX etc., whether vaccinated or not.
You can do all that anywhere. And you probably won't have any problems or spread the disease and cause someone to die. But you might. No matter where you are.

Come and get me.

I'm between 55-65, I'm not on the essential list, and I don't have any pre-existing conditions.

They won't have to ask me twice.

Come and get me.

I'm between 55-65, I'm not on the essential list, and I don't have any pre-existing conditions.

They won't have to ask me twice.

Subtract a decade and same here.

Just waiting for the call (or text) and I’m out the door.

Hoping for J&J but, much like my love life, I will be a beggar, not a chooser.

Numbers say the truth, I have no dog in this hunt. You may believe what you want, but the numbers say its wrong.
I only gave the numbers as reported in the database and on the CDC web site. Whether you believe them or not is your problem.
I believe you are misinterpreting what the numbers say. But I've spent way too much energy on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom