OT: vaccine | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

OT: vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean?
The thought would be that your system is already primed as if you recieved the first shot and then one dose of the vaccine would act like the second shot. Apparently, the experts say the biology doesn't work like that.

Last edited:
Received first dose of Pfizer vaccine at 1100 today, so far no noticeable reaction. Things went smoothly at Expo center at Syracuse fairgrounds. Second dose scheduled for 3/26. Steady traffic at the fairgrounds getting either first or second shots, but operation goes smoothly if you have all your documents ready.
My age is 73.
After 24 hours I have some ache in arm, no headache or nausea. I am experiencing more vertigo than is normal for me, it was worse at about six hours post injection and seems to be less now but still there.

After 24 hours I have some ache in arm, no headache or nausea. I am experiencing more vertigo than is normal for me, it was worse at about six hours post injection and seems to be less now but still there.
After the first or second dose?

I get my second Pfizer shot on Tuesday. Had no problems with the first. My parents just got their second of Moderna in Georgia as Florida won’t take them as they are snowbirds. My wife has had her two shots and so have my in-laws. Wife and in laws were a mess in the second shot. I will say the state fair ground operation is really well done and organized. Last thing, get the freaking shot, you are nuts if you don’t.

Moderna #2 gave me chills to my bones overnight. Couldn't get warm no matter what I did. I got shot #2 around 10am and didn't have many symptoms for 10 hours

I had my 2nd Pfizer on Thursday. Except for the sore arm I’ve had nothing. And I second the opinion that the state fair is very efficient. Very well done.

I just hope they don't run out of Pfizer and start giving out Johnson & Johnson by late April or May.

Got the 2nd dose Tuesday night (9:15pm) and wednesday I was down real hard. 101 temp, chills, body aches. Thursday felt 50-60% better and yesterday, I was back to normal

Which one? Hope you feel better soon!

Moderna #2 gave me chills to my bones overnight. Couldn't get warm no matter what I did. I got shot #2 around 10am and didn't have many symptoms for 10 hours
My husband had a delayed reaction like that with dose one of the moderna, like he had a fever. Can't wait to see what happens next week when he gets his second dose.

I had the first dose of pfizer. Nothing but a sore arm.

Which one? Hope you feel better soon!
Thank you. Pfizer here. Arizona has actually done a realllllllly good job on rolling this thing out. We turned the Cardinals stadium parking lot into the state’s site long before the NFL offered them to the president.

Four hours into Moderna #2
The side effects start around 8-9 hours after 2nd dose. Knocked me on my butt for about 36 hours.

Got the 2nd dose Tuesday night (9:15pm) and wednesday I was down real hard. 101 temp, chills, body aches. Thursday felt 50-60% better and yesterday, I was back to normal
Same.

The side effects start around 8-9 hours after 2nd dose. Knocked me on my butt for about 36 hours.
I wonder if it is the same with Pfizer? I get my second on weds at 10 a.m. The place I am going is 1/2 hour from the place that I swap books. I was thinking I could kill two birds with one stone if I went from the vaccine shot to the book store. But I am afraid os side effects making me sick. If it is hours later, I would be a-okay.

I wonder if it is the same with Pfizer? I get my second on weds at 10 a.m. The place I am going is 1/2 hour from the place that I swap books. I was thinking I could kill two birds with one stone if I went from the vaccine shot to the book store. But I am afraid os side effects making me sick. If it is hours later, I would be a-okay.

My father is 92.

Got both Pfizer shots.

His arm was sore for a few days after shot #2 but that was it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colpars13

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom