OT: vaccine | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

OT: vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first, pfizer, is tomorrow morning before work. I’m 27, healthy, most say even beautiful. Unfortunately Cuomo didn’t think believing Dino would get us back to the top 25 in 2021, and Tommy would throw for 30+ td’s, were underlying conditions. Snakes and needles, can’t stand them. But feel very fortunate to be able to get my vaccinations now. Not worried about side effects. That’s what mcdonalds and bloody mary’s are for.
The snake they used to give me mine wasn't bad at all.

Just got done w/ Pfizer #2.
Agree w/ Dnyr85 above that the second shot stung a little bit more. I also felt some dizziness for a couple of minutes while waiting for my 15 min- discharge, and when I got in my car I made sure to wait another 15 before driving home. Felt a little spacy a couple of times, w/ a headache that Tylenol took care of, but nothing major.
Taking tomorrow off so we'll see how I feel as the night goes on. Glad to have it done- can finally see the grands again!!

Quick update:
The day after wasn’t so bad w/ just a little fatigue and headache. But Day 2 was a monster!
Tired, lethargic, mind was what I’d call “spacey”. Went to lay down and basically slept in-&-out through the entire day. Thank goodness no fever or too much headache, but the tiredness hit different.
Luckily, woke up yesterday feeling much better, and today as good as new!

Well at the end of April will be 6 months since my second Moderna shot in the trial. Hopefully it's effectiveness is still going strong...
Are they doing follow-up antibody tests?

Received my first shot of the Pfizer vaccine at 11:30 this morning. Have a slightly sore arm, but other than that I feel fine.

Noticed that most others that were there for the vaccine were younger (20/30s).

still waiting on the improvement in the golf game.. putting has gotten way worse.. maybe i need to get the 2nd shot in the other arm to even things out

I didn’t know that was a side effect!

Johnson and Johnson shot being paused due to 8 women having blood clots

Got my second Moderna yesterday afternoon. Felt fine all evening, went to bed, had a dream around 1 am that I was in an earthquake. Woke up to full body shakes - not just shivering, but my whole body shaking uncontrollably. Not fun. Finally got back to sleep and woke up drenched in sweat. Back to sleep and I feel halfway-decent today, other than sore arm. If that's all there is, I'll take it.

6 cases out of however many J&J shots done seems...not the right call.

I believe the pause is only for a few days so that they can get together and meet about it and review all the info

it’s absolutely the right call to pause, make sure it’s all good and then continue on.

there’s also a massive production issue right now with the j&j shot so they could use the pause too right now.

It's been a well oiled machine over there. You should be processed in no time. I assume you tailgated the Fairgrounds...how are the Bloody Mary's this morning?
Already done with my dose! Things are escalating quickly being able to triple fist beers now.

On a serious note though, very well run. Everyone’s so friendly here.

oh nice a couple of my fellow citrus fruits were at the Expo Center last night? love to see it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom