Pathetic | Syracusefan.com

Pathetic

There were many that were scoffing at me because I said I didn't think it was a certainty we would make a bowl at 4-0.

Unfortunately, that reality is coming more and more into light.

This team is 4-4, 0-4 and uncompetitive in any conference game.

It’s funny. I remember remarking in the big blowout first win that things just seemed off but we were just far superior. That consistency has remained. We have been ugly all year

It's time to axe the football program. If we're all honest with ourselves,we know that SU will never really compete in today environment. Save the money ...we know the BoTs love to do that
Would rather see us at a different level than power 5. This stretch is...

There were many that were scoffing at me because I said I didn't think it was a certainty we would make a bowl at 4-0.

Unfortunately, that reality is coming more and more into light.

This team is 4-4, 0-4 and uncompetitive in any conference game.
I posted the other day there is a rationale for losing every remaining game. And, there apparently is.

I didn't expect the team to be so unprepared and apparently to quit.

Time to move on.

Any of the board insiders saying anything right now? I feel like it's awfully quiet from the "In the know" folks. Either JW has marginalized the syracusefan boosters or they know something we don't

Feels like the end is near whether it's last game of the year or 12pm today.

Any of the board insiders saying anything right now? I feel like it's awfully quiet from the "In the know" folks. Either JW has marginalized the syracusefan boosters or they know something we don't

The end is definitely near thank the lord. The question is when and who. I’ve been waiting three long years for Dino’s buyout to be low enough for penny pinching SU to fire him. It looks like we are finally here. My confidence that JW is going to make the right moves in the coming weeks is shaky at best.

It won't be Noon today.

And when we do make a change, Wildhack will only have $3.5 mil to spend on the new guy.

We're not hiring Harbaugh.

It won't be Noon today.

And when we do make a change, Wildhack will only have $3.5 mil to spend on the new guy.

ok 4pm Friday news dump makes more sense anyway when you involve exit interviews, HR sign off, Board of Trustee FYI email, etc.

Thanks Xtreme for drilling down on a more realistic timing. I was naive to think so quickly this am

It won't be Noon today.

I’d rather take a shot on a no name with some get up and go.We need to hit the lottery to turn this thing around.

I’m at the point now to say that the Cuse should beg to get back in the Big East in all sports except football and have the football team join the AAC which is more our level of play and talent. Dino and the ACC have to go in my eyes for it is so embarrassing to watch especially when you are a former player. Good grief!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom