Perspective people perspective | Syracusefan.com

Perspective people perspective

poc44

Scout Team
We came into NYC the walking dead and I think most of us had no idea what to expect. We turned it around and made the finals. I think if we had the choice on how this turned out before the bad 2nd half tonight I think we all take it. Sucks we didn't get it done but overall I think it was a good tourney and bigger things await us next week. Take a step back and enjoy the past few days and have a few (more) beers and be proud of what this week brought us.

Let's Go Orange!!!!

RIP Big East Tourney the best sporting event in the world in my opinion...

Reactions: MGP
Louisville also is most likely gonna be the overall 1 seed but it still is troubling when ur team just gets physically man handled like that

Louisville also is most likely gonna be the overall 1 seed but it still is troubling when ur team just gets physically man handled like that
if they are the overall number 1, then we should win the championship, because we are better than them at 4 out 5 positions, & would have beaten them with good officiating.

L'ville pressure really did to seem effective. I've had a theory this season that when a team presses a lot during a game, then the other team begins to make errors even when not a direct result of pressure. Throw in some fatigue (could some of Southerland's fouls have been influenced by that?), and SU hits the wall for this week. No tears here.

The NCAA's could be another match-up dreading thing, though. I remember in 2003 people were praying SU wouldn't have to play UConn again.

Some good news - CJ's 3 point % has quietly crept up to just under 50%. Remember how Trevor-like he was not too long ago?

I want to congratulate Rick Pitino, and his players, for doing the best one-game coaching job on Syracuse's players of the season. Seriously, what better way to prepare SU for the Dance than that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom