Pete Thamel | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Pete Thamel

I can't believe this is the final list, if true. But then again, yes I can believe it.
Brown is the only one that shocks me and that I would hate. Once DM was ruled out, and before he came into the picture, I figured Chesney, Candle and White might be the three.. whomever it is, P5 experienced staffers are crucial

Brown is the only one that shocks me and that I would hate. Once DM was ruled out, and before he came into the picture, I figured Chesney, Candle and White might be the three.. whomever it is, P5 experienced staffers are crucial
Yup. Need a really quality staff. If you hire Brown or Chesney you can afford it.

I’m going to root for Candle

If we are announcing within the next day or so, I doubt it is Candle. He is too busy with the MAC CG. Do we really want a guy who would leave us ACC CG game week in 3 years?

I felt it was time for a change in coaching, but are any of these names being mentioned really better than Dino?
Dino is a cool name, but he eventually became a dinosaur. I think we can work with some of the new names.

So this is what we have whittled down to. yikes
Perhaps it’s less “Syracuse can’t pay” and more “Syracuse can’t play” and thus we are where we are. No one wants to doom their career here I guess. I’d really prefer an all star recruiter or a damn good Xs and Os guy. Right now, neither of those are chesney

If we are announcing within the next day or so, I doubt it is Candle. He is too busy with the MAC CG. Do we really want a guy who would leave us ACC CG game week in 3 years?
Thamel mentioned that timeline in regards to Candle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom